Chaos Reborn Events Diary

For discussing tournaments and arranging matches
worto03

Chaos Reborn Events Diary

Post by worto03 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:41 pm

As requested we have a google calendar which will hopefully grow

https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=7mmsfel3qoi464ql7fv59sjbjc%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

It should show the tournaments in your own timezone - let me know how that works out!

If anyone wants to add anything to it post below with the details and if you want anything in the event description (such as a link to the rules page etc.) add that too.

If you run quite a few torneys pm me and I'll add you as an admin so you can add you own.

edit - this is the ical link to add it to your calendar in google choose other calendars then add by url and paste the below in

https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/7mmsfel3qoi464ql7fv59sjbjc%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

Cheers,
worto.

Tortuosit

Re: Chaos Reborn Events Diary

Post by Tortuosit » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:57 am

Thx, you may want to add tournament info to the calender entries, or at least the thread URL.
Hodor.

worto03

Post by worto03 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:12 pm

agreed there should be one, I added one on the events I added, I'll encourage others to do the same...

Sephorin
GOD

Post by Sephorin » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:01 pm

Snazzy! Thanks, worto.

Um. Has this calendar been sitting here since March, and I haven't noticed it until now? Oops. :oops:
Sephorin, living in service to the Goddess Ariianrhod since April, 1204.

worto03

Post by worto03 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:27 pm

I'm going to unsticky this as nobody was putting anything in there really and new players will just see an empty calendar.

If people start using it I'll sticky it again but to make it worthwhile tournament organisers need to put their deadlines in it for signup and tourney start dates.

I'm quite happy to add any regular forum member as an admin to add things to this or if you post in this thread with the details I'll add them for you.

Cheers,
worto.