The Red Dragon Division fixtures and table can be seen here http://challonge.com/goopower6_rdragon
The table is set to give a score of 3 per win (which in itself makes a win the desirable outcome over settling for a draw)
and a score of 1 for a draw.
- As a default all fixtures are to be played via Asynchronous mode
- The default number of turns is to be 20
- Classic Chaos Mode
- Survivors Draw
- As a default match duration should be 10 days, (this is with the proviso that we'll allow people to select the option of longer duration if they know in advance that they will be absent from the game for vacations and such like.
At the end of the season participants will be ranked firstly by Score and then to distinguish between participants that are otherwise level on point the sorting order is.
- Wins vs Tied Opponents
- Match Wins
At the end of the season:
The wizard finishing top of the division will be crowned champion.
The wizards finishing in 1st and 2nd place will be promoted.
The wizards finishing in 3rd and 4th place will playoff against the wizards finishing 9th and 10th in the Golden Dragon division.
So you should now play a game against each of your opponents and then submit a result for each game.
You could arrange games via the forum, via lawandchaos, via steam or via mail within this forum.
Please try to fulfil all your fixtures - I can give walkovers for any that don't complete, but I'd prefer not to have to. You'll hopefully be playing 13 asynchronous games in the month.
- If you could report your results here once they're done (with an optional mini report should you wish to give one)
- I'll be looking for: Was the match a Win for either player, or was it a draw?
- The deadline for completing fixtures is 7 February.
in the Red Dragon Division we have:
Incarnadine - Relegated from the Golden Dragon Division
Worto03 - 5th
Tortuosit - 6th
Vurtan - 8th
Archinerd - 9th
MrTwister - 10th
Granthor - 11th
AhMostyn - 13th
Dumfsirg - Returning Player
Toutai - Returning Player
Baron_nukem - NEW
Hudd - NEW
Clef - NEW
Bobka - NEW
(Please feedback to me and let me know if anything isn't clear)