The Golden Dragon Division fixtures and table can be seen here http://challonge.com/goopower6_gdragon
The table is set to give a score of 3 per win (which in itself makes a win the desirable outcome over settling for a draw)
and a score of 1 for a draw.
- As a default all fixtures are to be played via Asynchronous mode
- The default number of turns is to be 20
- Classic Chaos Mode
- Survivors Draw
- As a default match duration should be 10 days, (this is with the proviso that we'll allow people to select the option of longer duration if they know in advance that they will be absent from the game for vacations and such like.
(If agreed between both participants you could play games live if both of you are on-line at the same time, Similarly you could set any turn times/turn numbers you like if agreed by both participants).
At the end of the season participants will be ranked firstly by Score and then to distinguish between participants that are otherwise level on point the sorting order is.
- Wins vs Tied Participants
- Match Wins
At the end of the season:
The wizard finishing top of the division will be crowned champion.
The wizards finishing in 11th and 12th place will be relegated.
The wizards finishing in 9th and 10th place will playoff against the wizards finishing 3rd and 4th in the Red Dragon division.
So you should now play a game against each of your opponents and then submit a result for each game.
You could arrange games via the forum, via lawandchaos, via steam or via mail with this forum.
Please try to fulfil all your fixtures - I can give walkovers for any that don't complete, but I'd prefer not to have to. You'll hopefully be playing 11 asynchronous games in the month.
- If you could report your results here once they're done (with an optional mini report should you wish to give one)
- I'll be looking for: Was the match a Win for either player, or was it a draw?
- The deadline for completing fixtures is 7 February.
Mazy - 2nd
GaryUK - 3rd
MattyRasker - 5th
Varanas - 6th
Suprass81 - 7th
Auzarius - 8th
SlipperyJim - Promoted as Champion for Red Dragon Division
Stubar - Promoted from Red Dragon Division
Midas - Promoted via Playoffs from Red Dragon Division
Jay - Promoted via Playoffs from Red Dragon Division
Trigz - Saved from Relegation
(Please feedback to me and let me know if anything isn't clear)