The Goo-Power Championship - Season 8 (Sign up by 15 May)

For discussing tournaments and arranging matches

• Count me in. Not gonna drop out now for my first (and quite possibly last) season in Golden Dragon division.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Oh you ****king fool - you left us carrying your useless pain and now we're trapped here until we die. Remains, remains, the residue. Remains, remains, now is it you ???
    (The Legendary Pink Dots - Spike)
    Mr_Twister

• Yes please :P
    In Gary We Trust
    blobka
    DEMIGOD

• In.

Very quiet here in the Chaos department... I must say I am not playing much and if I do, I play something else. The hype has decreased. Well that's the way it goes.
    Hodor.
    Tortuosit

• Tortuosit wrote:In.

Very quiet here in the Chaos department... I must say I am not playing much and if I do, I play something else. The hype has decreased. Well that's the way it goes.

I know what u mean and I play mainly in tournaments otherwise I don't play CR that often where I usually play other games (I've started to notice longer multiplayer queue in those games)

btw I probably can play unless too tired after the work which is mainly in overgrown areas and my part is mainly to burn up what others cut down (soon the burning forbid will arrive so my type of work will change)
    Luck is something that gets weird when I'm there

Twitch: Ferolia
    Steam/Skype: joreason (renamed myself Toutai)
    E-mail: the_death_warrior@hotmail.com
    toutai

• I'm in! :)
    ObLoM

• I have one small request for the upcoming games. I would like to play my games with 20 turns this season (instead of the default 10 turns). My wife will give birth in about 3 weeks, and after that I will be offline for some days.
    vurtan

• vurtan wrote:I have one small request for the upcoming games. I would like to play my games with 20 turns this season (instead of the default 10 turns). My wife will give birth in about 3 weeks, and after that I will be offline for some days.

Not a problem, I'll highlight it when announcing fixtures. Is it your first? How are feeling? I hope it all goes well for you. (SAM is a name that has served me very well btw) ;-)

The Guild of the Cephalopods is now recruiting - We embrace all.

- Chief Tentacle Arranger in The Guild of the Cephalopods.
    SpiteAndMalice
    DEMIGOD

• oooh - nearly missed this. Me please Spite
    Trigz

PreviousNext

Return to Tournaments and Matchmaking

Information