An Evening of Chaos - Every Monday @ 20:30!

For discussing tournaments and arranging matches

• Hello!

Enjoy playing Realms of Chaos? Looking for an Ally for that all important Palace Battle? Looking to Invade? Fancy hanging and chilling with other Chaos Reborn players?

Every Monday is Realms night over at http://twitch.tv/mattyrasker - where I explore a Realm as much as I can, looking for Allies and Invaders to help or hinder me. Everyone is welcome, whether it's to join in on the fun or simply to swing by and say hi. I am regularly joined by Gary in the commentary where we talk all things Chaos, from strategies to gameplay, and everything else in between.

Monday Night Realms, every Monday at 20:30 UK time (or earlier if I can make it on earlier). Any comments on what you may like to see in terms of content on the stream are also welcome, or indeed anything else in terms of the stream itself.

Hope to see you there!
    Last edited by MattyRasker on Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
    MattyRasker

• I heartily recommend this Stream!

Regards,

Jim
    The Battlemage!

gary is my master now...

Current Unicoin Total: 54.2

Twitter / Steam: SlipperyJim72
    SlipperyJim

• A magic stream of binary data that cures an ancient curse of boredomness! :lol:
    In Gary We Trust
    blobka

• Hello good citizens of Limbo!

Just a heads up. There will be no Monday Night Realms tomorrow (11th July) due to real life plans.

I should be able to run one on the 18th July.

There also won't be one on the 25th July.

I should then be able to run one on the 1st August.

August will be messy, with summer holiday plans etc but I'll keep this thread updated as we go along.

Have fun everyone!
    MattyRasker

• As Chaos Reborn has got more stuff in it, I want to expand out of just doing Realms on a Monday and do a game mode a week so to speak. So, one week will be Realms, one week it will be Duels, another week it will be a Friendly or two.

As a result, I have renamed Monday Nights "An Evening of Chaos".

Gary has said he will continue to join me on Realms night, and again on Friendly nights, along with other players too if they fancy it!

Usual time and place though, twitch.tv/mattyrasker, Mondays @ 20:30 BST, with the exception of the 22nd August as I'm on holiday.
    MattyRasker

• Such a good Stream :)

Regards,

Jim
    The Battlemage!

gary is my master now...

Current Unicoin Total: 54.2

Twitter / Steam: SlipperyJim72
    SlipperyJim

Next

Return to Tournaments and Matchmaking

Information