THE REVENGE OF THE MALICE CHALICE - SIGN UP

For discussing tournaments and arranging matches

• THE REVENGE OF THE MALICE CHALICE:

I am once again looking for 12 plucky participants.

You will all be playing for 1 Malice Chalice and in addition to that the grand prize of an old style chaos t-shirt (or equivalent priced chaos item) from the society 6 website. http://www.society6.com/product/chaos-m ... 1=49&4=136

Participants will be split into 2 teams based on experience, ability, location, stretchiness, and RNG.

Each week I shall assign a task to you all, this task will be a work of genius, and you will all enjoy it with not a jot of impact on your real life commitments, or sanity. You'll receive this task on Sunday evenings (So hopefully when you're all logged on, and any hangovers will be on the wane). The deadline for each task will be 04:00 GMT on Saturday.

The judges will then add their own tweaks to the scoring for this task, usually completely bastardising said task, and completely changing its intent from the original design. (Any tasks that you don’t enjoy or that affect your mental state can usually be explained by this process)

These judges who you'll be introduced to shortly (once we’ve untangled the mess of them all wanting to be judge Chaos) will then review each teams’ performance and cast their votes. This will be done by Midnight GMT of Saturday. *

In the event of a tie I will make the deciding vote.

The team which loses each week will then have until 17:00 GMT on Sunday* to decide which member of their team to evict. In practice this will usually involve everyone politely voting for themselves, causing many re-votes, not to mention a great deal of undeserved stress for yours truly… (You know it’s far far easier if you just viciously vote each other off in the first place)

Should whim take me… (In other words if the time frames above aren't workable for one week's task) I shall notify you of changes to Deadlines.

The whole thing should last for around 10 weeks.

But what are the tasks I hear you ask? You were going to ask that rather than blindly signing up weren't you? Maybe tasks isn't quite the right word, think of them as more trials, feats, labours even. I don't want to reveal too much just yet, but they don't involve simply winning games of chaos, it's a bit different to that is this old Malice Chalice, and if you thought it was cunning last year, just think how it’ll be now after it’s come back for revenge. (Some may say that there could be a clue or two if you look further back into the annals of time of this very forum, but do you really want to spoil it for yourselves, I mean really?)

To those of you still feeling brave enough… heeee, (oh I really do enjoy it when I say that), I ask simply that you sign your name below.

*ish

THE LIST OF THE DOOMED:
    Mazy
    Bobka
    MrTwister
    Incarnadine
    Stubar
    MattyRasker
    Viking34
    Grythandril
    Ellume
    ahMostyn
    Clef

THE RESERVE LIST OF THE SLIGHTLY THREATENED:

THE EXTRA RESERVE LIST OF THE NON COMMITTAL
    GaryUK
    Last edited by SpiteAndMalice on Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:48 pm, edited 11 times in total.

The Guild of the Cephalopods is now recruiting - We embrace all.

- Chief Tentacle Arranger in The Guild of the Cephalopods.
    SpiteAndMalice
    DEMIGOD

• The return of Chaos's best tournament. About time :)
    R Tape loading error, 0:1
    gary
    DEMIGOD

• That's interesting, but if i join - i'll be the winner and i know how badly Gary wants that "the swim" print, so... :lol:
    In Gary We Trust
    blobka
    DEMIGOD

• SaM, I'd love to join again but not at the expense of someone who hasn't participated previously.
    ahMostyn

• I heard of this Chalice, but I didn't have a clue what it was about. This sounds pretty chaotic to me, so I'd like to participate.

Just a few questions/remarks :
      Is it allowed to bribe the jury ?
      Does this have anything to do with Chaos Reborn ?
      Who won last time ?
      Any confirmation is going from the assumption that no illegal activities are included in the contest. Violation of this rule may be followed by action in a court of law.
    --> my lawyer made me put this here :shock:
    --------------------------------------------------
    Oh you ****king fool - you left us carrying your useless pain and now we're trapped here until we die. Remains, remains, the residue. Remains, remains, now is it you ???
    (The Legendary Pink Dots - Spike)
    Mr_Twister

• bobka wrote:That's interesting, but if i join - i'll be the winner and i know how badly Gary wants that "the swim" print, so... :lol:

Good speech, you're in! ;-)

SpiteAndMalice
    DEMIGOD

• ahMostyn wrote:SaM, I'd love to join again but not at the expense of someone who hasn't participated previously.

I've made a new reserve list especially for you Mosty, if we don't get 12 entrants by the time of the erm start time then I'll transfer you in.

SpiteAndMalice
    DEMIGOD

• Mr_Twister wrote:I heard of this Chalice, but I didn't have a clue what it was about.

You sound like just the kind of competitor that we need.

Mr_Twister wrote: This sounds pretty chaotic to me, so I'd like to participate.

Just a few questions/remarks :
      Is it allowed to bribe the jury ?
    - No they're all honest and upstanding wizards, I on the other hand am totally corrupt.

Does this have anything to do with Chaos Reborn ?
    - Oh Yes!

Who won last time ?
    - I'm amazed if you don't know this, I may have to reconsider your application. Gary Gary Gary Gary Gary Gary

Any confirmation is going from the assumption that no illegal activities are included in the contest. Violation of this rule may be followed by action in a court of law.
    - Please ask your lawyers to contact my lawyers, especially where the subject of bribes in concerned.
    --> my lawyer made me put this here :shock: - Inform them that fifties are my preferred Unicoin denomination.

SpiteAndMalice
    DEMIGOD

• The most fun you can have in and out of Chaos.

Be one of the lucky 12.

You wont regret it

Push yourself to the limit and be prepared to face the challenge of a life time, sign up now.

I dare YOU to try and wrestle the chalice from my cluthes :twisted:
    R Tape loading error, 0:1
    gary
    DEMIGOD

Next

Return to Tournaments and Matchmaking

Information