THE REVENGE OF THE MALICE CHALICE - TEAMS

For discussing tournaments and arranging matches

• Using a scientific process so complex that I had to make a Goblin eat the woolly hat afterwards I have drawn the teams.

Welcome firstly to THE FUNDEAD HORDE:

ahMostyn
    Bob
    Bobka
    Incarnadine
    MrTwister
    Stubar

I'm not saying that they're rich, but I've heard that The Fundead Horde have got a bob or two. ;-)
    Last edited by SpiteAndMalice on Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Guild of the Cephalopods is now recruiting - We embrace all.

- Chief Tentacle Arranger in The Guild of the Cephalopods.
    SpiteAndMalice
    DEMIGOD

• And if I can get the last of the lint out of my teeth of RNG...

Welcome to THE NATIONAL ELF SERVICE:

Clef
    Ellume
    Grythandril
    MattyRasker
    Mazy
    Viking34

Apparently as a sign of unity these guys are all going to dye their hair pink.

SpiteAndMalice
    DEMIGOD

• The first task will appear NEXT Sunday evening - I'd suggest that you use the time between now and then to have a bit a get together, do a few team building exercise, remember that stretching is important, and you might want to have a brain storm about how you’re going to approach the competition.

For myself I'm going to be painting the new REVENGE OF THE MALICE CHALICE scoreboard using this 8-bit rainbow paint that's apparently just come in to stock at my local hardware store.
    Last edited by SpiteAndMalice on Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SpiteAndMalice
    DEMIGOD

• These are the 3 that you'll be needing to impress with the first week's task:

Judge Gary
    Judge SlipperyJim
    Judge Obsilium

I thought that it would perfectly reflect the balance of chaos in having a judge of law, a judge of neutrality, and a judge of chaos.

To our 3 judges; please could you teleport in and make a short speech to introduce yourselves and let our competitors know what you will be expecting from them over the next 10 weeks.

And no, we already discussed this in quite some detail, you simply can’t all be the judge of chaos.

Honestly, I think these 3 are going be trouble.

SpiteAndMalice
    DEMIGOD

• To the Half Baked Dozen

Greetings and welcome to Chaos Reborns’s finest tournament.

Consider yourselves lucky, for the journey you are about to embark on is truly magnificent.

Over the coming weeks you will be challenged in ways you never thought possible. Only those of the truest heart and deepest commitment will survive and have a chance of lifting the Chalice victoriously above their head at the end.

You may be asking yourselves how is it that I know this. Well I am gary and I am the proud holder of the Chalice at having won in its inaugural year as well as being its mascot.

Our host Sam, Mr Spite and Malice to you, was kind enough to ask me to be one of the judges this time out and while I was deeply torn at wanting to defend my title, I could not say no. Therefore, if I feel that there is any complacency by you, the lucky 12, in your execution of the tasks then I will not look favourably upon this.

For my part, I will try to be fair but exacting in my duties as judge. Last time out a high bar was set in terms of output and comradery. These are the standards that Sam has brought me in to uphold.

Together, judges and contestants, we will continue to make the Malice Chalice the pinnacle and embodiment of all that is Chaos.

If I were to give you one piece of advice it would be this. Have fun and enjoy yourselves as that is what matters most.

I envy you all as you stand here about to undertake the unknown adventures ahead, for you are about to experience a whole lot of awesomeness.

I wish you all the best of luck and happy times.

See you on the first task.

gary
    R Tape loading error, 0:1
    gary
    DEMIGOD

• How did I get to this point? I was sitting in my tower, drinking some fine tea that this fellow brought with him. Can't seem to remember his name, although his chalice looked a bit funny...

I woke up with some fancier vestments on than I am accustomed to. Told that I am now a judge, and I will be paid 50 Unicoins an hour for my services, when events are in session. There seem to be two raggedy teams of misfits vying for my favor. It's to be expected. Last time I was called out of my tower to settle wizard disputes, it was ridiculous.

Most wizards lack basic competencies. That day, the argument settled around a pack of rats that had gone missing. Why anybody would care about rats is beyond me. It was obvious that they had been dispelled, but neither one of them seemed to be able to understand the intricacies of the spell. It wouldn't surprise me if they even forgot how to cast it. So I sent them away with a bolt to the face...

A true scholar is always on the look out for competency, ingenuity, the ability to enjoy fine tea and crush enemy wizards in groups of three on the battlefield. Logicless actions, dubious ideas and complaints about fairness of the cosmic aether are highly frowned upon. When you make the claim to be wizards, you had better show it! Otherwise, you will die, and I will laugh...
    ////// T S U R T //////
    /// I ///////////// E ///
    /// N //////////// W //
    //// RECURRENCE //
    Obsilium

• Surely I need no introduction?

I am SlipperyJim, The Battlemage and power-mad forum Admin.

I am honoured to have been asked to be a judge for The Malice Chalice and I shall do my best to uphold the standards set by those who came before.

As The Battlemage I am always impressed with up close and personal play. However this should not be taken as carte blanche to throw caution to the wind. Taking chances when appropriate is encouraged. Facebolts are a plus.

As a follower of Arenji I am likely to reward unlikely situations which amuse me and therefore others.

As forum Admin and CM I want to see camaraderie and fun for all!

Good luck everyone!

Regards,

Jim
    The Battlemage!

gary is my master now...

Current Unicoin Total: 54.2

Twitter / Steam: SlipperyJim72
    SlipperyJim

• P.S.

If you don't know what a Unicoin is - now may be a good time to find out.

Regards,

Jim
    The Battlemage!

gary is my master now...

Current Unicoin Total: 54.2

Twitter / Steam: SlipperyJim72
    SlipperyJim

• SpiteAndMalice wrote:Apparently as a sign of unity these guys are all going to dye their hair pink.

Beards to man, beards to. We are committed to the cause! ..plus it is a good look.
    Mazy

Next

Return to Tournaments and Matchmaking

Information