THE REVENGE OF THE MALICE CHALICE - TASK 4

For discussing tournaments and arranging matches

• As a kid, I quickly realized drawing and painting was just nothing for me.
    Today, I must come to the conclusion that really wasn't a lack of ambition.
    Looking at the product of my work for this task, I can only feel underwhelmed with the result, considering the time (about 8h) I spent on this.
    On top of that, when Viking posted his drawing, my punchline also lost some of it's power.

Oh well, let's hope I guessed it right at least. :)

DeadJim.png
    --------------------------------------------------
    Oh you ****king fool - you left us carrying your useless pain and now we're trapped here until we die. Remains, remains, the residue. Remains, remains, now is it you ???
    (The Legendary Pink Dots - Spike)
    Mr_Twister

• are you allowed to a change your drawing once it has been submitted?

Also have to report I used copy & paste & rotate if that is allowed.
    A Chaotic Wizard in a Chaotic World
    Grythandril

• Grythandril wrote:are you allowed to a change your drawing once it has been submitted?

I think for this we'll have to say no, as later entries may otherwise be influencing earlier entries.

Grythandril wrote:Also have to report I used copy & paste & rotate if that is allowed.

That's up to the judge's discretion. (I personally wouldn't have seen it as being a big deal, but I'm not doing the scoring).

The Guild of the Cephalopods is now recruiting - We embrace all.

- Chief Tentacle Arranger in The Guild of the Cephalopods.
    SpiteAndMalice
    DEMIGOD

• I can't imagine why a judge so committed to his duties would disappear so suddenly unless...
    SicklyJim.png
    Under the Weather - Misery

Custom colours used for the divine set & pegasus and the wings, cyan and green as the standard colours lacked vibrancy.
    Attachments
    CustColours.png
    CyanGreen
    ahMostyn

• I feel like going to sleep right now ZZZ ZZZ.
    Leester

• After hours of meditation and focus I was able to divine the ultimate answer! The Grand Judge Slippery was merely out for a quiet stroll and lost track of time! :roll:
    Attachments
    Jim.jpg
    Ellume

• Hello my fellow Mallions.

Here we see our famous and much loved Jimbat off terrorising the locals with his awesome stature and hypnotic gaze.

I just assumed we all knew Jim is a vampire and one that bears no small resemblence to another form of incredible evil: Boris Johnson :lol:

Sorry Gary I failed to relate my entry to a movie but one day they will make a movie about Brexit so i stuck a little EU flag on my goblin. Future Gary will almost certanly see this movie and invent a time machine to travel back and let you know this scene "is like totaly in that flick Dude" (yes i do believe you talk like that) or am i thinking of Keanu.

As for our Major General Obsilium "Who is very well acquainted too, with matters mathematical"

I included the custom colour unicorn blue on Jim's dicky ...cough... and also his buttons. Besides his endless thirst for blood Jim also hungers insatiably after Unicorns. (He thinks they're real, obviously Unicorns are real, but a currency called unicorns...)

also i include the inverse but when you see it you will wish i hadn't ( in that respect it bears an uncanny similarity to the law version of chaos reborn). :lol:
    Attachments
    The Jim Bat Final.jpg
    The Jim Bat Final Inverted.jpg
    PRETENAMA
    Incarnadine

• Judge Slippery was caught in a three-way standoff with two other wizards.

For a long time no one dared make the first move (or cast the first spell) in a very prolonged and tense scene, exchanging glances before acting, as a single mistake could mean certain death.

Or maybe there was no timeout limit for playing turns and someone played their turn veeery slowly

There is an inspiration for this scene from the movies, I hope you can identify it.

Regarding custom colours, both the sky and soil are custom and selected by me as I didn't find the default ones to match the environment I pictured in my mind...
    However, as a sort of warning, I'm colour-blind.. so sometimes the colours I pick are seen as strange by others (has happened to me since school :) )
    note: On my computer at least, you have to click on the image to see it in full size.
    standoff.png
    standoff.png (46 KiB) Viewed 491 times
    clef

• clef wrote:note: On my computer at least, you have to click on the image to see it in full size.

I never realised that you could do that :-)

See learning, that's what task 5 of The Malice Chalice is about, learning.. and colouring in.

Judges, can we have you scores please.

The Guild of the Cephalopods is now recruiting - We embrace all.

- Chief Tentacle Arranger in The Guild of the Cephalopods.
    SpiteAndMalice
    DEMIGOD

PreviousNext

Return to Tournaments and Matchmaking

Information