The Malice Chalice - Tactics Trainer

For discussing tournaments and arranging matches
Obsilium

The Malice Chalice - Tactics Trainer

Post by Obsilium » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:28 pm

The 4 finalists played a 5 player Classic Chaos match with me which is now over. Some of the players (such as Viking) have already written up their battle reports in the main thread, but if it were possible, it would be good to move them here.

Congratulations to Incarnadine for the victory. Points will be given based on the battle reports and my own feelings about the level of play, and I will put my own report in as soon as the other contestants have finished writing up theirs.
////// T S U R T //////
/// I ///////////// E ///
/// N //////////// W //
//// RECURRENCE //

Obsilium

Re: The Malice Chalice - Tactics Trainer

Post by Obsilium » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:07 pm

An oracle told me to look out for icarus towers. I left my wings at home, dismounted my pegasus, but on the verge of victory, I was crushed to death by one. I think it was powered by bears...
////// T S U R T //////
/// N //////////// W //
//// RECURRENCE //

Viking34

Post by Viking34 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:25 pm

Obsilium's game

Turn 1
Seeing as gryth was already under pressure from Incarnadine's eagle, I decided to push him a little from my side as well, hoping for the early assassination.
My hand: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.c ... F0CF7880E/
Not too many good spells for early pushes, but the paralyzes could make for some sneaky plays.

Turn 2
Went for the hellhound gamble, failed. Seeing as Obsilium still had not cast anything and grythandril was fairly safe from the eagle, I backed off my wizard but sent my goblin to the high ground, preparing for a magic attack the next turn.

Turn 3
Magic attack failed, but at least my goblin destroyed Grythandril's anyway.

Turn 4
Gryth died to my awesome goblin, and I cast a mount to dissuade Obsilium from coming my way.

Turn 5
I took a defensive spot on the high ground, hoping to lure Incarnadine's hellhound closer to me so I could paralyze and kill it with an eagle swoop or a goblin strike.

Turn 6
Incarnadine now had a second hellhound, so I take the glorious opportunity to paralyze everything - its recent buff made the odds too tempting for me to resist. The eagle takes out one helhound, the goblin takes out the other.

Turn 7
Doing 30 async turns back-to-back gets the better of me. I instinctively go for the risky play by once again paralyzing and moving in for the kills, not realizing this would obviously leave me very exposed to a sly eagle.

Turn 8
Engaged and unable to kill the eagle, I cast the only high % creature spell I have at my disposal, hoping to kill the it quickly.
Incarnadine summons a vampire and the eagle kills my elephant.

Turn 9
With no mounts, teleports or high% creatures at my disposal and blob blocking my exit, I cast some vines to give Incarnadine's creatures less high ground to attack me from. Unfortunately, the vampire kills me from lower ground before I get another turn to play.

ahMostyn

Post by ahMostyn » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:32 pm

Turn 1
Starting Hand: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.c ... ABC659EA9/
5 player map, Forest Hills, large open spaces, pentagonal set up, raised sections forming barriers and a hill to the centre.
Inc to the left of me, Obs to the right... Gryth and Viking at the far corners.
I play first - usually an advantage but in this case i'm not so sure. My highest probability creature, hellhound 50%, also Icarus tower at 60%, other than that, utility spells are the higher probability options.
Icarus Tower cast in an attempt to dissuade early eagles. Failed.
Here I am stuck in the middle with nought.
Inc casts an Eagle, threatening Gryth
Viking casts a Goblin, threatening Gryth
Obs fails to cast a magic wood
Gryth manages to conjure up an Icarus Tower, much to my chagrin.

Turn 2
Still the best probability summon is a Hellhound, but I don't want early undead at the risk of a magic attack . My newly drawn spell is a hydra, meaning i have 2. Options: cast a 50% or lower spell, or burn and hope for a sensible creature. Slight concerns about the eagle, but have at least a turn before it becomes a direct threat - though this is more likely in the event of Gryth's Icarus Tower.
I don't fancy burning, and being under no direct pressure for the current turn I plump for one of my hydras. Result as expected. Nothing. Rats!
Inc casts a bolt tower on the ridge between he and Gryth and moves his eagle to threaten me.
Viking fails a hellhound
Obs fails an Elf (to my huge relief)
Gryth, now placed between a Incs bolt tower and Viking's goblin bolsters his forces with his own Goblin

Turn 3
Regretting my decision to go for the hydra in place of disbelieving Incs Eagle, I move out of range of the potential eagle strike and cast the most feared spell in Limbo... the rats I had just received.
Inc casts a pair of zombies, leaves his eagle sat on top of the hill, giving me nowhere to go.
Viking fails a magic attack, and his goblin takes down Gryth's illusory goblin
Obs pulls a unicorn out of the ether and mounts up
Gryth sought the protection of a mount in the face of the overwhelming forces of Viking (a goblin), but sadly, his elephant failed

Turn 4
Still not too many options, the eagle and now unicorn curtailing my movement somewhat. A lion is the best chance i have at getting a creature on the board - and putting him on the hill might give Obs cause to pause for thought.
Failed.
Inc casts a bloodlust totem and maintains pressure and defence
Viking casts an elephant and climbs on board
Obs closes the distance between us and fails a blob attack on my wizard.

Turn 5
My rats move out to face Obs and his unicorn. The first fails, i cast a magic attack which at least gets off the ground. The unicorn survives. A second rat takes a chunk out of the unicorn and it is no more. I've now lost my rat shield from the eagle so move to give myself distance from it and LOS cover from Obs.
Inc moves his eagle to threaten Viking and casts a hellhound
Vikings elephant take the high ground in the face of the eagle. And Viking creates an eagle of his own.
Obs laughs in the face of my reading the LOS and bolts me in the face.
The End (at least for me)

Incarnadine

Post by Incarnadine » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:28 pm

I slumber and battle and slumber and battle. I can no longer be sure who or what I am. I have lived, no existed, for so long; what is memory, what is dream tumble together before becoming nothing, for so much of what has been is lost. The only thing i know for sure is my name it was a gift from one of old the Gods.

I have been sent by my God to fight in a contest that spans many realms and years to battle for a piece of armour known only as the the Chaos-T.

As I settle into the familiar role of battle mage in another shattered realm i note the position of my nearest enemies. Grythandrial to my left Ahmostyn to my right. They are strong but i fear them not.

I Rush to a rock ledge and cast an eagle to discourage Grythandrial from advancing, and to take any lucky kills it might get. Grythandrial casts an Icarus Tower to ward of my feathered minion. Being flexible i send him to harry Ahmostyn who retreats. as the wizards i face are old and wise i decide to create a base of operations and cast a Bolt tower on a ledge creating a zone of control from which i can deploy the creatures i shall use to slay my enemies. i cast a pair of zombies who shuffle off to guard my domain and a Blood totem to strengthen my forces all the while my eagle watches for tagets. Soon Viking strikes down Grythandrial

no sooner has one death been brought to pass ,when perhps felling vengeful after Ahmostyns giant rat killed his mount, Obsilium casts a fierce bolt of energy which incinerates Ahmostyn.

I am pleased my defenses have caused the others to fight amongst them selves my eagle still searches for a chance, it has been eyeing Obsilium for some time but he has given it no good chance.

Soon viking is on the march he is brave but he doesnt have the forces to back up his bravery. Then as he aproaches he casts a powerful spell and turns my creatures to stone a puny goblin stikes down one of my hell hounds in no time a second is slain by an eagle. using blob to defend my self and my bolt tower to kill his goblin and then his eagle i hold the line.

My eagle is ready to strike, the long sought chance comes now and it flies in from incredible heights its beak is like a dagger its body delivers it with the force of a giants blow and an elephant is dead. Viking has no mount and he casts vine to keep me at bay. it is a desperate move and i soon dispell my own blob which surrounds him the eagle strikes again, now that viking is distracted in battle a vimpire i have only just supponed soars through the sky in a flurry of dark shadow in and out of which dance small black bats as he lands he dives at his enemy and tears out his throat and gulps down his magic infused blood. We both grow stronger. Viking is dead.

Now there is but one enemy the fierce Obsilium. He to shows his mettle and casts a magic wood in the centre of our battle field. he seeks any oportunity to hurt me he kills my last zombie the first slain by viking and looks to fly in with his pegaus and manticore but i strenghten my keep with another bolt tower and and an icarus tower. And once again my defenses do me good service for Obsilium is not disuaded he sends in the manticore and i balst it with a bolt tower it shatters in to tiny glittering glass fragments that scatter about my feet it was only an illusion. Well played, i did not suspect.

Obsilium has also cast a hydra perhaps the most fierce of all creatures a wizard has yet learned to summon. and it stands against my vampire like a wall of impenetrable flesh. obsilium is on foot and suddenly he pulls back his hydra and runs to the sapce it occupied my vampire is surprised but ready for battle but his fangs and claws can not match the steel of obsiliams magic sword and it cuts through him leving nothing but dust and some unsavory small creatures to scurry for cover.

But i can see that Obsiliums pegasus is doing double duty it is not only his protector but also the hydras my bolt tower targets the hydra and fires the enrgy beam stikes it dead centre and the beast is clearly slain but soon as expected the pegasus gives its own life to save its ally its energy flows into the hydra it withers and dies.

Obsilium stands alone now and from behind a rock ledge slowly comes my icarus tower it can be heard before its seen boom boom boom each step shakes the earth. more suited to gunning down ariel opponents the tower can also manouvre its head which it uses like a battering ram. There is no retreat no surender possible, Obsilium stands his ground but the magically activated automaton strikes not with spead but force down and down it pushes its head untill it crushes the last and most fiersome of my foes. Obsilium is no more.

I look around and see a sight that i know well the once peacful green fields of this relam have been turned to blood stained graveyards. This is who and what I am this is all i know. I am Incarnadine.
PRETENAMA

blobka
DEMIGOD

Post by blobka » Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:47 am

Incarnadine wrote:....
I look around and see a sight that i know well the once peacful green fields of this relam have been turned to blood stained graveyards. This is who and what I am this is all i know. I am Incarnadine.
Bravo :lol: :ugeek:
In Gary We Trust

Obsilium

Post by Obsilium » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:50 am

My report and scores will probably be up in the next few days. I have the list of spells cast, but my computer acting up when I play has made it hard for me to simultaneously write and look at the game.
////// T S U R T //////
/// N //////////// W //
//// RECURRENCE //

Obsilium

Post by Obsilium » Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:39 am

My battle report:

The map was Forest Hills, which I think was very suitable for 5 wizard play. There is enough mobility for everyone while accessible ledges provide natural boundaries and allow elevation based positional play. I was the fourth player (position was prerandomized) and my neighbours were ahMostyn (p1) and Viking (p3). The ledge between me and ahMostyn was not accessible from my side. For megaspells, I had divine sword, and the only other I remember was Incarnadine's goblin horde. My opening hand was not great, but it had a lot of win conditions. A bolt, a blob, two hydras, a giant, a pegasus (I think) an elf and a magic wood. With two hydras in my opening hand, I expect more players will have hydras, so the alignment might shift to chaos. Hydras are more useful when alignment is closer to neutral, since they are stonewalled by a lot of chaos spells (undead, other hydras). So I'm not really planning to push chaos, but rather most likely max boost one or both and try for a splitpush perhaps. The problem is my hand is creature light, so splitpushing can be more difficult (you want to have good control of the side of the board you aren't splitpushing), and with my megaspell and attacking tools, I may want to play more of a battlemage style. The game has 30 turns, so I wouldn't need to be in a hurry yet. Most natural would be a magic wood opener into elf and other creatures my library might provide. No magic attacks are visible, so there might not be many in the game.

Turn 1:
ahMostyn began by failing an icarus tower, which suggested a duplicate to me and a bad opening hand (looking at the screenshot, it was pretty bad). Incarnadine dropped an eagle towards Grythandril, and Viking put pressure on him from the other side with a wizard push and goblin cast. This is good for me, as I get more space, and I have few creatures anyway. In my opinion, hard 2v1 play in FFA's benefits the uninvolved players the most. I started with my magic wood, but it failed. I move next to the ledge separating me from Viking in anticipation of my next cast (elf). Grythandril moved away from the eagle and put an icarus tower down on height 1 next to his retreat. I think this was misplaced, but perhaps he intended to use it as a defensive weapon against Viking. If I wanted to stop the eagle, I would cast it before moving and then slowly push it closer to the eagle. In some cases, you just have to tolerate an eagle swoop either on your wizard or icarus tower and hope for the best.

Turn 2:
ahMostyn failed a hydra, while Incarnadine switched the eagle towards ahMostyn and dropped a bolt tower on the eagle's old perch. That was a strong position for a bolt tower, since being height 5 in total means it can shoot height 2 creatures with cover. Viking failed a hellhound and moved to prevent me form pressing forwards, but my plan was just to drop an elf and retreat (playing to control space whilst providing strong pressure with an elf on height 2). Fortunately for Viking, the elf failed (boosted with most of my available mana). Grythandril cast a goblin for further protection against Viking's goblin, but left it open to an attack from height advantage.

Turn 3:
ahMostyn cast a rat pack, which was theoretically problematic for me, because the creatures I had weren't really great at dealing with rats (like a spider I had drawn). A hydra obviously stops rats, but it needs to cast first. Incarnadine cast a zombie pack while keeping the rats pinned to ahMostyn with the eagle. Viking tried for a triple law attack that failed, but his goblin killed Grythandril's which was an illusion. The way Viking moved, he could have been bolted by Grythandril if the icarus tower managed to crush the goblin. Again, this was happening away from me, so I still had freedom. I used it to cast a unicorn, as I felt like I needed to be able to run away from the rats and Viking didn't have a standing army, so that direction was relatively safe for the time being. Grythandril failed an elephant, and the icarus tower failed to dispatch the goblin.

Turn 4:
ahMostyn failed a lion and retreated behind his height 2 ledge, giving cover from possible bolts on my part. Incarnadine cast a bloodlust totem, and Viking cast an elephant while his goblin killed Grythandril from height disadvantage. In theory, I would want a hydra or a giant as an elephant killing tool without single magic attacks. What I decided to do was a bit greedy. I could have just cast a goblin and held position, but I decided I wanted to get rid of some of my win conditions (I had two bolts at this point). I went for a blob on ahMostyn, mainly for incapacitation purposes. Next turn, I would then (theoretically) retreat and cast maybe a goblin or spider on the other side while the combination of my blob and Incarnadines army kill ahMostyn. Unfortunately, the blob failed, but I reckoned that even then ahMostyn would need a bolt along with some lucky rat attacks to be able to kill me (multiplied with chance of blob failing - acceptable risk). Typical for my luck so far, the blob failed.

Turn 5:
ahMostyn made several mistakes here. The attack order decided upon was rat 1 attack unicorn (fail) - magic attack unicorn (fail) - second rat attack unicorn (success). Given that the screenshot shown had a bolt, this was bad ordering. A rat has an equal chance to kill a unicorn or a wizard, so you might as well attack with the rats first to see if you can get off the lethal bolt. Magic attacks are obviously better against elephants than unicorns as well. To add insult to injury, ahMostyn misread LOS and walked directly into my bolt range. With two bolts in my hand, my cast became obvious. Incarnadine put out a hellhound (I noticed a chaos theme to his casts, and Incarnadine is in general a known alignment pusher) so I was a bit wary about supporting the chaos alignment at this time. This was probably why I didn't cast a goblin earlier. Viking brought out his own eagle, and I made the good technical choice of trying (and failing) to melee a rat to death before bringing out the bolt, ending ahMostyn's game. Seeing a vulnerability to Incarnadine's eagle in the forseeable future, I moved next to my original height 1 outcropping for defense.

Turn 6:
Incarnadine put out a second hellhound, so if I had time, I would disbelieve one (probably the first). The eagle predictably went towards me, but it was a tactical mistake to leave it within three hexes of my wizard. The reason for that is if I have bow or subvert, I get a free chance to use it before I retreat. Viking paralyzed both hellhounds and a zombie, and killed the hellhounds with his eagle and goblin. The second hellhound turned out to be the illusion. This was excellent for me, since I didn't have many undead counters. I had a triple law attack, but I was waiting for more undead to use it. Since I didn't have either of the options I mentioned before, I cast an icarus tower and moved to my ledge, forcing the eagle to commit. In general, when dealing with an eagle threatening your wizard, you want it on the ground and are happy sacrificing creatures to get it there. In the worst case, I had ideas to burn cards and get my divine sword mega.

Turn 7:
Incarnadine made the interesting move of blobbing Viking's eagle (the goblin was slain by the bolt tower), perhaps in the hopes of halting Viking's advance. I feel like I may have saved the blob for later and tried some other means, but maybe he was just being conservative. More examples of conservative play came in not going for the kill chance on me (22% * chance of surviving the icarus tower), so I was pretty sure the eagle was real. Viking brought out a second paralyze to deal with Incarnadine's zombies, which were both awake that turn, and he managed to kill one with the elephant and wizard. This left the following position on my turn.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.c ... E5CA43463/

Here, I noticed that Viking had left his elephant open to an eagle attack from height advantage, so I made what I think was a good practical decision. I moved my icarus tower AWAY from the eagle, allowing it to fly in with impunity. This would both cause collateral damage and free up space for me. Since chaos was getting higher and higher, I planned to bring out the pegasus when safe, since it probably wouldn't get an alignment boost this game. On this turn, I cast a lion to make it utterly clear to Incarnadine what the best eagle move was, since the lion could leap to an adjacent hex next turn.

Turn 8:
Incarnadine went after the elephant as anticipated, while casting a vampire. Viking tried to defend with a skeleton, but failed to kill the offending bird with his beast and wizard. I used the time to cast the pegasus (max boosted), since my future lines of play depend on if I have a range 4 mount or not. It cast successfully, and I prepared for the next phase of the game.

Turn 9:
Incarnadine, having successfully brought out his chaotic army, tried to cast a law shift, but it failed. I think this was smart alignment play, given my hesitation in supporting the chaos push. Presumably, Incarnadine understood that I was holding my chaos casts back. But it gives away information, such as a lack of manticores (an obvious cast before a law shift if one exists - you do want a mount after all) or hydras. If the law shift had been successful, I probably would cast an illusionary hydra to counter the alignment and make it harder for Incarnadine to reach his law curve. Also importantly, the eagle slew the elephant, leaving Viking at a large disadvantage (a magic attack on the elephant is reasonable, so chances of a magic attack on Incarnadine's side are low after this turn). Viking tried to block some hexes with tanglevine, but dispel would leave at least two adjacent hexes open for Incarnadine's eagle and vampire. I went for a raw hydra after pushing forwards with my pegasus and lion. When the alignment is still chaos favored, I don't need an illusion or a boosted hydra right now (I'd make that decision when casting the second one) and a fail would give me mana which gets me closer to my megaspell. The hydra failed, however.

Turn 10:
Incarnadine dropped a second bolt tower within range of the first, setting up a strong defensive perimeter against me. Meanwhile, Viking was slain by the vampire (which really should have attacked before the eagle because of leeching). What should be kept in mind is that not attacking Incarnadine's fortress here is a draw offer. If I want to win, I need to be able to breach the fortress, and the best time to do so is when Incarnadine hasn't had time to complete his law curve and get his creatures back to defend. So I went for an aggressive push forwards with my pegasus (threatening bolt in one) and dropped an illusionary manticore on the height 2 ledge between me and the fortress. This was in range of one bolt tower, but it is only a 27% chance to be killed, and I wanted to have the option of going after a blocker with the manticore before coming in myself. This puts pressure on Incarnadine to make a successful mount cast and spend some of the Viking mana in doing so. I noted that the goblin horde would not have been a sufficient defense because of height considerations as well. Finally, the manticore is a chaos cast and keeps the alignment away from law as long as possible. I had reasons to suspect that Incarnadine would never disbelieve the manticore at once versus casting a mount or blocker, and in general, it is good strategy to try and keep your opponents honest (with respect to never disbelieving) by mixing in stronger illusions from time to time.

Turn 11:
Incarnadine cast a unicorn, which was what I suspected would happen. My lion had moved to the far side of the map in hopes of dragging the vampire out of position, but Incarnadine ignored it and moved the eagle and vampire into defense. After a lot of thought (I needed to decide whether to all-in and sacrifice the manticore on a 20% unicorn shot) I tried to sting the eagle to death (failing). I centralized with my wizard, kept the manticore on one flank (away from the bolt tower now) and cast a magic sword, which after casting successfully made the divine sword less important (meaning I have more mana for my hydra and giant among other things).

Turn 12:
Incarnadine brought out an icarus tower, which was going to be a real pain to deal with. I went for the triple attack on all of Incarnadine's army (vampire eagle zombie I think rather than unicorn) but it failed. Possibly I should have tried to boost it given my lack of options for killing vampires other than my wizard. My icarus tower plodded forwards to provide support against my aerial adversaries.

Turn 13:
Incarnadine cast a dwarf, which counters my sword in some cases. Seeing a chance for a strong play, I lept forwards with my pegasus and slew the zombie with my sword. This left me in range of both vampire and eagle, but my icarus tower was there in time for cover. In order to prevent the vampire walking next to me and leeching my pegasus, I cast a magic wood at max boost. I have too much faith in Incarnadine to try an illusionary goblin blocker, as a living creature has no right to be next to a vampire even if I could cast it at 95%. The magic wood would theoretically give me safety to attack with my sword, gather mana and generally survive if I needed it.

Turn 14:
Incarnadine cast a second dwarf to prevent my lion from approaching from the flank. He didn't take any risks with his units, leaving them put while killing the adjacent tree with the vampire (important in case I would move there next turn). Obviously, the combination of vampire and eagle could kill me, but I felt that the risk was worth it, as Incarnadine would be sacrificing his entire army to go for the throat, which would leave me with a close to won position in the aftermath should I survive. The position now looked like this:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.c ... 10BC25E98/

I got value out of my manticore by stinging the eagle to death, but I made a strategical mistake in my cast. I think my idea was correct, to bring out a hydra which can engage the vampire, and eventually bring down the icarus tower while tanking bolt tower shots. But by placing it immediately in front of me, I made the second stage of my plan, meleeing the vampire to death with my wizard, a lot harder, since my wizard didn't have space to get adjacent. The hydra cast though, but it took more than one turn to disengage (the bloodlust totem possibly playing a role).

Turn 15:
Incarnadine blocked the hydra with the vampire and tried to cast an elephant, which failed. My hydra was engaged, so I cast a spider in the meantime to put more pressure on the vampire (and possibly make a sword kill easier. The tree I was in had withered, providing me with another pegasus, so I was happy using my current pegasus as a sacrifice shield for my hydra and wizard. Having the hydra alive was important for defeating the structures.

Turn 16:
Incarnadine disbelieved my lion (real). Suspecting my manticore was next, I tried to use it to shoot the icarus tower from the perch next to the upper bolt tower, but it was unsuccessful without being slain though. I set the lion up to be able to leap there on the following turn. I disbelieved the dwarf closer to my wizard, thinking that some wizards cut corners in their casts, and the vampire was moving around as though it were real. The dwarf was real.

Turn 17:
The lower bolt tower ended my manticore's unreal existence but my pegasus also turned out to be real. This turn the hydra was finally free, so I went forwards with my plan of meleeing the vampire to death, successfully. Unfortunately, as it turned out, my scheme of keeping my pegasus both in support of my hydra and wizard backfired. The lion failed to deal with the upper bolt tower, and the spider failed to web the closer dwarf. Moreover, my max boosted giant also failed, which probably would have won the game on the spot if Incarnadine didn't have a subvert.

Turn 18:
Everything that could have gone wrong went wrong. The bolt tower killed the pegasus sacrificing for the hydra, and the fact the the icarus tower rolled in immediately suggested that both the dwarf was engaged to the spider and Incarnadine didn't have a bolt (or else it should be used beforehand, to avoid needing to dispel the icarus tower). None of that mattered, as the icarus tower killed me, ending the game.

Overall, you can on the one hand say I was unlucky in the game at multiple moments, but I also takes risks in playing to win and sometimes, they will inevitably backfire. You can also say in hindsight that Incarnadine's conservatism worked, but it was certainly close to failing and I think I win most games from the position I was in. If I survive the icarus tower, I just retreat to my magic wood and let the hydra take care of things, using casts such as elf, goblin, vampire, air elemental, pegasus, magic wood casts etc. to finish up the game. But sometimes you just don't get the breaks.
////// T S U R T //////
/// N //////////// W //
//// RECURRENCE //

Incarnadine

Post by Incarnadine » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:16 pm

Thanks Blobka. :)

And wow that is some amount of detail, felt like i was replaying the game Obs. If you were a contender rather than judge you would max out on match report points. Also love that I'm a aknown allignment pusher :lol: first one's free.
PRETENAMA

blobka
DEMIGOD

Post by blobka » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:35 pm

Obsilium wrote:My battle report: ...
:shock:

Incarnadine wrote: Also love that I'm a aknown allignment pusher :lol: first one's free.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej2i0TU08-I
In Gary We Trust