For discussing tournaments and arranging matches

• MattyRasker wrote:
    Mazy wrote:3v3 - 'Alignment tug of war'
    Law (Arc/Hero/Vig)
    versus
    Chaos (Arc/Hero/Vig)

This is pretty much how I envisaged it.

Yep, that's the one.
    MattyRasker wrote:each team will have their Heroic "I'll ride on in and save the day!" character, then there is the Arcane "I'll back you up with some Magic spells!", and the last but not least our Vigilant character who will protect his fellow companions.

Spot on! I think that's how it might play out, which would be awesome. If there was a way of applying this idea to realms/co-op the SP would probably play out a bit more like an RPG (Shadowrun style).

It would be good to rotate the team roles often to, so everyone gets to play the part of the aggro mage or the support wizard.

..Looks like we've just invented squad-based tactics Chaos, RPG mode, Skirmish mode And Guilds. Not bad for an afternoon's work.
    Mazy

• Great idea Matty.

At what time do you normally start to stream ?
    I'd be interested in joining, but on Mondays I'm often back later from work. I don't want to commit to this unless I'm sure I can make it. Then again, I'm 1 hour ahead of you guys, so it's probably fine anyways. :D
    --------------------------------------------------
    Oh you ****king fool - you left us carrying your useless pain and now we're trapped here until we die. Remains, remains, the residue. Remains, remains, now is it you ???
    (The Legendary Pink Dots - Spike)
    Mr_Twister

• Yeah, that's ok. Game length's not an issue, was just concerned about the starting time.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Oh you ****king fool - you left us carrying your useless pain and now we're trapped here until we die. Remains, remains, the residue. Remains, remains, now is it you ???
    (The Legendary Pink Dots - Spike)
    Mr_Twister

• I'd love to try this out. Perhaps each team could get a teamspeak room during the match?
    Viking34

• Viking34 wrote:I'd love to try this out. Perhaps each team could get a teamspeak room during the match?

\o/ cool! Nice one V.

As for teamspeak (teamserver?), I lost my admin rights on that so i cant create rooms.

However, I've been really keen to give Discord a go. I have it installed and ready, on that you can just create a server and invite whoever in and away you go.

Whoever Im teamed with I'd like to to try that out, so long as you dont mind going out on the stream.
    MattyRasker

• Discord is really good as well, and linking it to steam makes it much easier to add steam friends to conversations and calls too.
    Viking34

PreviousNext

Return to Tournaments and Matchmaking

Information