The Goo-Power Championship Season 9 - Golden Dragon Division

For discussing tournaments and arranging matches

• stubar wrote:
    I'd vote to end the season as it is, we can't wait for one player to start their games when everyone else has completed theirs...

The rule as per the start of the season is that games must be complete by 13 Oct.

(I will be putting it to every one as to whether we should change this from next season onwards, but lets finish this season first).

Chief tentacle arranger in The Guild of the Cephalopods .
    SpiteAndMalice

• SpiteAndMalice wrote:The sorting order for players tied on points is:

Wins vs Tied Participants (Elf and Mazy drew)
    Match Wins (5 each)

So we have a dead heat as it stands, if it remains like that I'll be asking both players to play a 1 off title decider.

Sounds good. Hope I don't choke under the pressure! Still, Jay has two weeks to get his games in, he may be on vacation or something so perhaps this is all moot. Good to know for the future, though! Too bad there's no possibility of a three-way tie, that would be fun.
    DisgruntledElf

• I'd wish I was on vacation, I've been horribly busy with school stuff... This isn't only thing I keep forgetting due to stress, I'm pretty sure I'm also late on returning borrowed library books... I'm not good at scheduling under pressure, I keep forgetting a lot of things I need to do, probably doesn't help that I've been sleeping worse lately

I think I can get games done this week if we can have time to do matches sort of live(as in we can finish matches on one day without pauses) but otherwise I'll probably have to just drop out of this season :'D Sorry about causing trouble...

Just to note, I WAS trying to take a break from Goo-Power season ago because I knew I'd be busy, but since I got accidentally in anyway and managed to stay in Golden Dragon somehow, I figured out that maybe I could have one more season before break. Why do all of my ideas always go horribly horribly wrong, this semester is much more stressful than the last one somehow and I thought last one was pretty stressful

Anyway, if there is some sort of tie, I'm free today evening after 16:00 gmt +2/3(keep forgetting which is the timezone here in Finland) so I can do marathon games today and weekend ^^; But yeah I'm really sorry about the trouble
    Jay

• No problem Jay! ..stay on top of school stuff, no stress dude.
    Mazy

• Don't stress about it - feel free to drop this season of Goo - no one will think the worse of you for it! :)

Regards,

Jim
    The Battlemage and Community Manager!

Arenji is my patron God.

Current Unicoin Total: 54.2

Twitter / YouTube / Steam: SlipperyJim72
    SlipperyJim

• Well, let's see if we can time some matches during weekend... It would definitely require scheduling... Maybe would be good to have matches at least with those tied in case it'd end up breaking tie. Well anyway, would be probably good idea that if I don't get rest of the matches finished this week end I'd drop out :'D
    Jay

• Add me as an in-game friend please - 'SlipperyJim'.

Regards,

Jim
    The Battlemage and Community Manager!

Arenji is my patron God.

Current Unicoin Total: 54.2

Twitter / YouTube / Steam: SlipperyJim72
    SlipperyJim

• Well, its 20:50 pm now and nobody has said anything, so I guess nobody has time today or tomorrow? :'D Well I guess thats it then...
    Jay

• Hi Jay, I'm away from home this weekend so no chance to play.

How are you contacting people? Have you tried steam chat/PMs from this forum? I'm not sure that everyone would still be reading this thread.

Chief tentacle arranger in The Guild of the Cephalopods .
    SpiteAndMalice

• I can't use steam to message since I don't think majority of players are in steam contacts .-. I've only gotten one invitation there I think

I guess I could try pming everyone? :'D I feel bit nervous about that though...
    Jay

PreviousNext

Return to Tournaments and Matchmaking

Information