The Goo-Power Championship Season 9 - Golden Dragon Division

For discussing tournaments and arranging matches

• Jay wrote:I can't use steam to message since I don't think majority of players are in steam contacts .-. I've only gotten one invitation there I think

I guess I could try pming everyone? :'D I feel bit nervous about that though...

For steam I've got pretty much everyone that you'd need, so if you add and say hi to me I'm happy to pass on details. Everyone's pretty friendly :-)

Even if not for this season of Goo-Power it's worth getting people into your contacts so that you can arrange matches easier for anything else that you want to take part in in the future.

(I think people would have added you already, but Jay is too common a name to find the right 'Jay' easily.)

There's a Chaos Reborn community group on steam that might also get you started in finding people.

SPITE NIGHT 21! - Thursday 22 JUne at 20:00 GMT on the Chaos Reborn discord channel.

Chief tentacle arranger in The Guild of the Cephalopods.
    SpiteAndMalice
    DEMIGOD

• Whee, the sites works aga-

...Wait, please don't tell me it worked a week ago again a few days ago. My way of remembering to check sites is to reopen previous session every time I open up browser and checking tabs and I just now realized that "network suspended" link doesn't ever get back to this site even if it starts working again ._.;(since on some times when the site is down and you refresh enough times they do go back to normal sites when the site is up...)

...Well either way, this is way much over the week end so yeah too late for that I guess x-x;
    Jay

• Thanks Jay.

I'm going to mark these games as walkovers.

This means that we have a playoff game to decide the winner between Elf and Mazy.

Vurtan and Jim are in the relegation playoffs where they face the dreaded drop.

MrTwister and Jay are relegated to the firey pits of the Red Dragon division.

EDIT - Corrected outcomes.

SPITE NIGHT 21! - Thursday 22 JUne at 20:00 GMT on the Chaos Reborn discord channel.

SpiteAndMalice
    DEMIGOD

• SpiteAndMalice wrote:Thanks Jay.

This means that we have a playoff game to decide the winner between Elf and Mazy.

Maybe I could stream the final between Elf and Mazy if they are happy to play live? With my co-host MrRasker (need to ask him first!)
    stubar

• stubar wrote:
    SpiteAndMalice wrote:Thanks Jay.

Maybe I could stream the final between Elf and Mazy if they are happy to play live? With my co-host MrRasker (need to ask him first!)

Sorry Stu, I only just spotted your post now.

For me I'd leave this up to Mazy and Elf to decide, but Goo-Power is an asynch competition so my only suggestion would be to set up the game asynch and then play some or all of it live rather than changing the conditions of the competition for the decider.

This all assumes that they haven't already started ;-)

SpiteAndMalice
    DEMIGOD

• stubar wrote:
    SpiteAndMalice wrote:Thanks Jay.

I'm fine with that if people are interested in it and Mazy agrees, provided we found a time that works for both of us. That shouldn't be too hard, I think he's in the UK and I'm in the US, eastern standard time. Although I do feel like we need to get an asynch started or hammer down a time within the next day or so!
    DisgruntledElf

• I survived a season in the Golden Division!

Woot!

Regards,

Jim
    The Battlemage!

gary is my master now...

Current Unicoin Total: 54.2

Twitter / Steam: SlipperyJim72
    SlipperyJim

• SlipperyJim wrote:I survived a season in the Golden Division!

I *survived* meant that I am still in the Golden Division :)

Regards,

Jim
    The Battlemage!

gary is my master now...

Current Unicoin Total: 54.2

Twitter / Steam: SlipperyJim72
    SlipperyJim

PreviousNext

Return to Tournaments and Matchmaking

Information