Limbo Premier League - Start Oct 14th

For discussing tournaments and arranging matches

• Hmm maybe there's a way to let more in? ..there would probably have to be something like 60 async slots to achieve this though.. unless there's some other method? like staggering the fixtures, blocks of 10-20 home and away fixtures at a time and keep adding matches as async space becomes available..

I think Stu had a cut off point on the number of entries to make the format viable and manageable (I think he will want to keep it all one division to).. he's on holiday at the moment, so will see what he reckons when he gets back.. Would be good to have Geg, Vara, Clef, Doof and co on board.
    Mazy

• thanks Mazy, yes I was on a short holiday but I am back now!

wow, didn't expect to have such a large number of entrants. The idea was to have everyone play in one large league, maybe we have too many for this as the current number would not allow for any additional async matches outside of the league which is a bit restrictive if people want to participate in other async matches.

I'll post an update in the next 24 hours.

(i've added all the latest requests, if I missed anyone still let me know!)
    stubar

• Nothing unusual here Stu, it just Mazy's "Super 3D Noah's Ark" does the job and attracts people :lol:
    In Gary We Trust
    blobka
    DEMIGOD

• Due to the number of players and wanting to keep the format of "home & away" matches, I think we will have to have two seperate leagues. This way it should make it more manageable to play our games considering the 40 async match limit.

I'll post the (randomised) leagues tomorrow. Which will leave a week to friendlist everyone in your league (good idea to just friend everyone on front page for future leagues) and start to create matches.
    stubar

• ** PLEASE CHECK THE ORIGINAL POST ON THE FRONT PAGE - IMPORTANT UPDATE **

* created leagues and time to set up matches between now and the 14th October.
    stubar

• I have just set up all my games and am just waiting for Vurtan to accept my friend request.
    Fiat lux

SteamID: Beamster72
    Beamster
    GOD

• Beamster wrote:I have just set up all my games and am just waiting for Vurtan to accept my friend request.

Thanks Beamster. Hopefully everyone else will be able to create their matches before the league start date on this Friday :)
    stubar

• All game and friend invites sent.
    RafiRomero

• It is a shame that there is not functionality within the game for this kind of league play. Wouldn't it be great if one person could set up the game then sent ten invites out. All the participants would then have to do is accept the challenge and be added automatically.
    Fiat lux

SteamID: Beamster72
    Beamster
    GOD

• Beamster wrote:It is a shame that there is not functionality within the game for this kind of league play. Wouldn't it be great if one person could set up the game then sent ten invites out. All the participants would then have to do is accept the challenge and be added automatically.

I've asked for "custom tournaments" on many occasions. Maybe one day... maybe...

As it stands tt's quite a lot of work for one person to manage (I'm sure Spite will vouch for this!!) where the feature should be included from within the game.
    stubar

PreviousNext

Return to Tournaments and Matchmaking

Information