Limbo Premier League - Start Oct 14th

For discussing tournaments and arranging matches

• Oh wow, we got a full league quite fast. Excellent!!

I think I'm gonna more-or-less close sign ups now, as else it could become unmanageable for some to keep up with this large number of asyncs. Also, I hope not to take up too many slots for those that play ranked play in asnyc mode too.

I'm away for a few days so, back Tuesday. What would be cool, is if all participants listed on the front "entry list" could make sure to make sure everyone is friended to each other at the earliest convenience - to make the process of getting the asyncs setup a lot easier and quicker.

There will be a lot of games! Currently we have 17 players and everyone plays everyone twice!! To save you doing the math(s) that's 32 async matches to complete the league! If this seems too many games for you to manage then it'd be better to not participate this time (don't want to see anyone go!) in the interest of ensuring the smooth running of the league (avoiding timeouts!). 1v1's are generally quite fast to complete, so I'm guessing we'll all have a lot of games for around a week and then it will seriously taper off.

With the league beginning on the 14th I would suggest setting up games vs opponents on the weekend of the 7-9th, giving people a chance to join games and get to a ready position for the 14th where we can hopefully start all games on this day with little delay. If you're away for a day or two please don't worry. But if you're expecting to be away for a long period, then I'd suggest to skip this league and enter the next one (pending this one being enjoyed!).

Creating your matches is fairly simply. Once you know everyone is friended simply create a match against every other participant with yourself in slot 1. This should result in all games being made with yourself in slot 1 & slot 2. Like I said before, I wouldn't recommend doing this yet as some people may need their slots for current games, etc.

Hmmm, that's it for now I guess. Oh yes, prizes! I've updated the original post with the prizes. First place gets to choose first, second place chooses next and third place chooses last. This will leave one game which will go to a random position in the league to a player that didn't finish in top 3. This game might be a bit crap :D

Any questions or concerns or things I maybe haven't considered, please post here or PM me :)
    Last edited by stubar on Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    stubar

• stubar wrote:Super 3D Noah's Ark (donated by Mazy)

:lol: This is the one everyone is signing up for ..I have some other awesome 'booby prizes' laying around which I can chuck in to. If you wanna increase the prize pool!
    Mazy

• Mazy wrote:
    stubar wrote:Super 3D Noah's Ark (donated by Mazy)

:lol: This is the one everyone is signing up for ..I have some other awesome 'booby prizes' laying around which I can chuck in to. If you wanna increase the prize pool!

Erm, one trash prize per season is enough thanks :)

(you never know, someone might actually want it!)
    stubar

• Erm, one trash prize per season is enough thanks :)
    :lol: :lol:
    It should be a trophy for the very last place! And yes i REALLY want it but, damn, end up with that crappy Hand of Fate instead! :D
    It is like Bible Adventures but even better! :roll:
    Damn, guys, honestly, I thought, this is a joke really, the best what happened today, laughed all morning of this! :lol:
    Honestly didn't really care about prize but now and I'm serious :|
    In Gary We Trust
    blobka
    DEMIGOD

• stubar wrote:Limbo Premier League

Wizard entry list

stubar
    Farious
    Worto03
    ahMostyn
    Viking
    RafiRomero
    SpiteandMalice
    toutai
    Mazy
    NeverZero
    Grythandril
    vurtan
    goblin
    Beamster
    Ped
    blobka
    Trigz

(please let me know if I haven't got your in-game name listed correctly and I will update. this needs to be correct so people can find each other on the in-game friend finder)

I had to read through all the post to see who the correct "goblin" is due to there were a couple who was named "Goblin" and after reading the posts I found out that the correct one is "goblin (fraggle)"
    Luck is something that gets weird when I'm there

Twitch: Ferolia
    Steam/Skype: joreason (renamed myself Toutai)
    E-mail: the_death_warrior@hotmail.com
    toutai

• Hi yes I will be playing in this thnx stubot
    Doofus

• I'm in!

Edit: oops, too late! Next time! :-)
    geggis

• Looks like I was too late to join and too late to donate a questionable prize

Maybe it's for the better this time... That is a lot of asynchs to commit!
    clef

• I'm not on the list of wizards, did my sign up get missed?
    Varanas

• I demand entry into this
    Doofus

PreviousNext

Return to Tournaments and Matchmaking

Information