Any interest in a semi-live (async) fight night league?

For discussing tournaments and arranging matches

• Considering holding some friday/saturday night league action in the form of "semi-live" async matches if there is enough interest.

I'm guessing somewhere in the region of 8-10 players would be a nice number. Everyone would set up an async match against every other player (I'd randomise fixtures to see who plays 1st and 2nd seeing as the game lost this function some time ago!) and players would duel off playing turns in their games as they became available in their async list.

So it'd be quick fire async. I'd estimate it'd take around one hour to find a winner of the league.

Might be a nice social brawl!!
    stubar

• Enjoying the heck out of the LPL so I'd be up for this. I've a friend who hasn't started playing CR yet so I might try and get him up to speed for future competitive events, including Spite's Fight Night.
    geggis

• Sure, "the 1hour" tourney sounds interesting!
    In Gary We Trust
    blobka

• If I'm around I'd be up for this. Might be worth giving Inc a shout if you see him. We played a number of games like this and he's suggested this as a tourney format in the past.
    ahMostyn

• ahMostyn wrote:If I'm around I'd be up for this. Might be worth giving Inc a shout if you see him. We played a number of games like this and he's suggested this as a tourney format in the past.

roger that !
    stubar

Return to Tournaments and Matchmaking

Information