Live League Nights on Fridays at 7pm GMT

For discussing tournaments and arranging matches

• We are going to start playing some live league games regularly. Friday night is a good night to play and we will start at 7pm GMT. We will probably play for a few hours so players are welcome to join at 8pm GMT if they want to. I am in a +3 GMT zone so really 7pm is the latest that I can start playing.

We can play any format (Chaos or Law) but I think the preference so far is for Classic Chaos. All welcome!

So far, blobka and zerohurt have expressed an interest so have a chat to them or me during the week and join up with us.
    Yogicfire

• blobka was late and so we didn't get going until around 8pm GMT or a bit later. hotcarl joined us. We had several games and one of the new players joined later, too.

Just look out for me or any of the above and give us a shout on Friday nights!
    Yogicfire

• All welcome from 7pm GMT on Friday night! Come along to play the experts!
    Yogicfire

• We had a good night last Friday. A shout out to blobka for helping me out and supporting the cause. People came from under the table and out of the woodwork and we are getting something regular going now. We usually play for a few hours from 7pm GMT so come and play!
    Yogicfire

• COME AND PLAY ! ! ! :evil:
    In Gary We Trust
    blobka

• ...please :oops:
    In Gary We Trust
    blobka

• See you all on Friday then!

PS I couple of new people and friends have bought the game and I mentioned Matty's Monday night gig, too!
    Yogicfire

Next

Return to Tournaments and Matchmaking

Information