Custom Game Advertisement and Matchmaking

For discussing tournaments and arranging matches

• I thought it might be a good idea to use this forum as a means for people to advertise any custom games that they're looking to setup, or that they have requests for.

At the moment I'm looking for people who might be interested in:

A) Some 2 v 4 matches against the AI - I'll try to keep one of these showing in the lobby for a while, but please let me know if you fancy a game like this.

B) Some 2 v 2 v 2 matches where I'm going to be running in order through all the 6 way maps trying to test out the optimal player starting positions for each game.

C) Some 5 way FFAs, I think the 5 player maps are the better FFA experience.

@The Mods - Is it any kind of idea to sticky this?

SPITE NIGHT 22! - Thursday 27 July at 20:00 GMT on the Chaos Reborn discord channel.

Chief tentacle arranger in The Guild of the Cephalopods.
    SpiteAndMalice
    DEMIGOD

• Hey Spite. I saw that you had been messing with the ordering of players, in one case resulting in teams being grouped together on one side of the map. If you do continue with that idea, would be great to see your results.

I'd also be into some 2 vs 4AI games, so let me know.

Thanks,
    Aka
    Aka

• Hey Aka,

I wrote up some suggested starting orders for the 6 player maps here www.forum.chaos-reborn.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4805

I'll try make a more concise version and post to Tournaments and Matchmaking, or maybe steam guide, I think it is useful info to have,

As for 2v4s, I'd definitely be up for some of those, let's setup a match :-)
    SpiteAndMalice
    DEMIGOD

• this is super helpful, many thanks, Spite.

-Aka
    Aka

Return to Tournaments and Matchmaking

Information