Risk Chaos

For discussing tournaments and arranging matches
Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:40 am

• When I first began, worto zoned in on me like an eager pidgeon coming home to roost. I climbed to high ground, each step more grueling that the last, hauling three tons of spells like a pack mule, I had to climb so high I was in need of oxygen. Then from the stratosphere, looking out over the grey magic blasted fields, I could scarcely observe my distant opponents, but I was so high I could see the tips of the tangle vines behind which I some how knew my quarry lay hidden, awaiting. The weather was appalling. The rain was borne on a terrible west wind. Down below me appeared to be a shoal of silver sardines, swishing about in the gale. A thought occurred that I should have been at home in my slippers filling my pipe. But why was I there? Because this match played as pure chaos."

It was a win that was conceived in joy and performed at leisure'. Artistry, you see, not the stuff that we get today from Duels, which have hyped the game up as far as it can go.

Chief tentacle arranger in The Guild of the Cephalopods .
    SpiteAndMalice

Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:54 pm

• What a wonderful "true story"quickly crafted by a master-writer SAM himself :)
    My favorite part is: - "The weather was appalling. The rain was borne on a terrible west wind. Down below me appeared to be a shoal of silver sardines, swishing about in the gale."
    *applause*
    In Gary We Trust
    blobka

Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:09 pm

• blobka wrote:What a wonderful "true story"quickly crafted by a master-writer SAM himself :)
    My favorite part is: - "The weather was appalling. The rain was borne on a terrible west wind. Down below me appeared to be a shoal of silver sardines, swishing about in the gale."
    *applause*

In fairness, I was bastardising a bit of Stuart Hall commentary ;-) But yeah, that line is amazing isn't it? (His, not mine).

Chief tentacle arranger in The Guild of the Cephalopods .
    SpiteAndMalice

Previous

Return to Tournaments and Matchmaking

Information