The STS Singles 'Worlds' Cup 2017 - Sign up by 10 Sept

For discussing tournaments and arranging matches

  • Bos5k U.S.of A-holes (Cephalapods)
    User avatar
    Bos5k
     
    Posts: 1
    Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:51 am


  • Cel
    Lord Hereford's Knob (it's a mountain)
    Order of Baldrlux
    No One is God, but Many Humanyti | Baldrnox Unighted | Order of Baldrlux
    celwulf
     
    Posts: 49
    Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:01 pm


  • celwulf wrote:Cel
    Lord Hereford's Knob (it's a mountain)
    Order of Baldrlux


    If you could win on place name alone I would be crowning you champion right! :-D
    Image

    The Guild of the Cephalopods is now recruiting - We embrace all.

    - Chief Tentacle Arranger in The Guild of the Cephalopods.
    User avatar
    SpiteAndMalice
    DEMIGOD
     
    Posts: 6160
    Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:45 pm
    Location: UK


  • SpiteAndMalice wrote:
    celwulf wrote:Cel
    Lord Hereford's Knob (it's a mountain)
    Order of Baldrlux


    If you could win on place name alone I would be crowning you champion right! :-D


    That's what i was talking about SaM... Cel has absolutely nailed it.

    Immortalised in song here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlRrdbkyV8w
    ahMostyn
     
    Posts: 341
    Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 9:26 pm




  • Hmm. We should perhaps have a tournament over which guild Mazy will join... until the next tournament with the same prize.
    ___________________________

      One Theme to rule them all, One Theme to find them, One Theme to bring them all and in the Chaos bind them.
      NoWorries plays as Baldr, God of Wonder & Progress | Compete together with Baldr in the Order of Baldrlux
    User avatar
    NoWorries
    GOD
     
    Posts: 5022
    Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:17 am
    Location: Baldrlux.com



  • Glass Jaw, Agent representing Hegemony, registers for the Worlds' Cup. Knowledge of our realm of origin is strictly concealed to preserve it from suffering.

    Hegemony fully supports the God Ka-he‘e-hauna-wela and the Cephalopods. Disruption of Limbo's contact with the multitude of realms beyond provides a highly favorable condition for Hegemony's expansion.
    "Sometimes you find yourself doing something that you know you're going to pay more for than you could ever get out of it. Just remember: Don't rob a bank for $50" - GlassJaw
    Glass Jaw
     
    Posts: 55
    Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:04 pm


  • ahMostyn wrote:
    SpiteAndMalice wrote:
    celwulf wrote:Cel
    Lord Hereford's Knob (it's a mountain)
    Order of Baldrlux


    If you could win on place name alone I would be crowning you champion right! :-D


    That's what i was talking about SaM... Cel has absolutely nailed it.

    Immortalised in song here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlRrdbkyV8w


    my gfriend is from Knob's valley :D
    No One is God, but Many Humanyti | Baldrnox Unighted | Order of Baldrlux
    celwulf
     
    Posts: 49
    Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:01 pm

PreviousNext


Return to Tournaments and Matchmaking




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
cron