Law and Chaos - Looking for a match?

For discussing tournaments and arranging matches

• do you actualy think its clever to split the playerbase this early ?
    on irregular hrs its allready impossible to find a game using the game client, i do see that it is beneficial when the game is up and running, with a larger fanbase playing, but this early you are just loosing players who dont check the forum/website, and think the game is dead allready, cause they cant find a game using the game client.
    Threepwood

• Hey, so I've just started playing on the tournaments and there appears to be a bug :/ It says I've played 3 games when I've only played 2. My guess is my opponent sent the results as I did.
    Greep

• Greep wrote:Hey, so I've just started playing on the tournaments and there appears to be a bug :/ It says I've played 3 games when I've only played 2. My guess is my opponent sent the results as I did.

yeah, looks like that is what happened, sorted now. Welcome! congrats on the good start!
    Chaos Reborn Community/Tournament Website: http://www.lawandchaos.co.uk
    Ped209

• I wouldn't say drop the tournaments side of LNC all together Ped. It's unique at the moment in being able to cater for live tournaments well (some of the special events happening lately have been very interesting as well).

Speaking personally though, I do tend to use it from a social perspective primarily. It's a great resource in that respect, and a very good way to launch yourself into a game or two. (It works far better than the matchmaker imho).

The Guild of the Cephalopods is now recruiting - We embrace all.

- Chief Tentacle Arranger in The Guild of the Cephalopods.
    SpiteAndMalice
    DEMIGOD

Previous

Return to Tournaments and Matchmaking

Information