Lord duty/lord points/auto resolve

For Wizard Kings (and higher) to discuss the Realm Editor and the creation of realms.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:37 am

• When the calender month ended the current lord points score became last months set score and the current score reset to zero, however the 'Last month's score' indicator on the lord duty page keeps changing, sometimes it's in single figures, other times it's in double figures anywhere between 10 and 30, and sometimes it reads as zero, is it possible that the current 'This month's score' rolling tally is affecting last months set score somehow?.
    Also a couple of wider points about the system...
    Does auto resolve make designing and submitting any specific AI wizard lord configs obsolete?, i.e, if you don't actually have to face the wizard lord and can always one shot the battle at 71% (no mercs) no matter what config the AI lord has.
    Should a successful auto resolve count as a defeat to the wizard lord and cost them points? ..and should the winning and losing of points only occur when no AI's are present?.
    Mazy

• The auto-resolve will be removed for any battle involving the players wizard or wizard lords/kings. It will only be kept for villagers vs marauders. However, I intend to keep the full auto-resolve system for realm designers testing their realms.
    Julian Gollop
    Site Admin

• Julian Gollop wrote:However, I intend to keep the full auto-resolve system for realm designers testing their realms.

Thank goodness!
    Tess
    GOD

Return to Realm Design

Information