How do I see my realm's ratings?

For Wizard Kings (and higher) to discuss the Realm Editor and the creation of realms.
Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:56 pm

• Just that - How do I get to see the ratings that players have been leaving upon completion of my realm?

The Guild of the Cephalopods is now recruiting - We embrace all.

- Chief Tentacle Arranger in The Guild of the Cephalopods.
    SpiteAndMalice
    DEMIGOD

Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:31 am

• Related question: How do I make myself available for duty as a wizard lord? Is it automatic? I see no option to do so. And when I try to add an existing Wizard Lord to my realm I only get a choice of four: MattyRasker, RafiRomero, Mazy and Lazarus. Why are there only four?
    Tess
    GOD

Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:35 am

• SpiteAndMalice wrote:Just that - How do I get to see the ratings that players have been leaving upon completion of my realm?

And yes, I was wondering the same. At the moment we're not seeing any realm scores as far as I can tell. Presumably when enough adventurers have ranked a realm we'll see those average scores in the list. But will we see any more detail for our own realms? I'd really like to see some kind of commentary on people's experiences - or even a realm replay.
    Tess
    GOD

Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:52 pm

• You don't see realm ratings until it receives 10 ratings, which might be a bit much giving the number of people playing the beta.
    Julian Gollop
    Site Admin

Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:19 pm

• 10 seems about right, and it ideally should work fine once we have a general release.

One Theme to rule them all, One Theme to find them, One Theme to bring them all and in the Chaos bind them.
      NoWorries plays as Baldr, God of Wonder & Progress | Compete together with Baldr in the Order of Baldrlux
    NoWorries
    GOD

Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:27 pm

• so..10 rankings....so less than 10 of us have played my realm 60 times? nifty
    Bob

Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:30 am

• Bob wrote:so..10 rankings....so less than 10 of us have played my realm 60 times? nifty

Or less than 10 have provided rankings after either winning the Realm or surviving for at least 300 days.

Also, it's easy to overlook leaving a rating. I completed a Realm after spending a real chunk of time. I inadvertently clicked past the point of leaving a rating and closed the game client before I thought to leave a rating.

One Theme to rule them all, One Theme to find them, One Theme to bring them all and in the Chaos bind them.
      NoWorries plays as Baldr, God of Wonder & Progress | Compete together with Baldr in the Order of Baldrlux
    NoWorries
    GOD

Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:57 am

• NoWorries wrote:Also, it's easy to overlook leaving a rating. I completed a Realm after spending a real chunk of time. I inadvertently clicked past the point of leaving a rating and closed the game client before I thought to leave a rating.

Yep I did this too. Very frustrating (sorry Viking).
    Tess
    GOD

Return to Realm Design

Information