Benefits of creating a realm?

For Wizard Kings (and higher) to discuss the Realm Editor and the creation of realms.
Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:43 pm

• garyuk wrote:That seems very unfair on those that earn their XP the normal way.

This has been thrashed out in a couple of other threads, most notably in NoWorries' thread he links to above. Probably best to continue the argument there if you feel so inclined. I don't think we're going to convince each other though.
    Tess
    GOD

Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:03 pm

• Yes, garyuk. My thread (here) needs some of your attention.

One Theme to rule them all, One Theme to find them, One Theme to bring them all and in the Chaos bind them.
      NoWorries plays as Baldr, God of Wonder & Progress | Compete together with Baldr in the Order of Baldrlux
    NoWorries
    GOD

Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:13 am

• Actually, I do believe time constraints is one of the issues. Something I have no control over. So, instead of being an enjoyable experience, the game tried to assign a time frame that destroyed the work I put into my realm.

Personally, I think days should not even be a factor. There are plenty of other ways to lose that we don't need an arbitrary amount of days.

Chaos is the law of nature, breeding life; Order is the dream of man, breeding habit.”
    Chaos is rejecting all you have learned; Chaos is being yourself.”
    "Fear accompanies the possibility of death. Calm shepherds its certainty. "
    SeryfEl

Previous

Return to Realm Design

Information