Stuck in TESTING

For Wizard Kings (and higher) to discuss the Realm Editor and the creation of realms.
Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:37 am

• I created a Realm and it has been stuck in TESTING. I created it the second day when 1.0 was released. Is there something I need to do to make it go through or does it really take this long to be approved?
    Xacto
    DEMIGOD

Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:37 am

• To get it out of testing, you have to play through the Realm and defeat its wizard king. Only then can you release it. To make things easier, you have a button to 100% win every battle automatically. If you haven't already, I'd also recommend taking a look at the Realm Creation guide being developed. See here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3312.

One Theme to rule them all, One Theme to find them, One Theme to bring them all and in the Chaos bind them.
      NoWorries plays as Baldr, God of Wonder & Progress | Compete together with Baldr in the Order of Baldrlux
    NoWorries
    GOD

Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:09 am

• I played through and killed the king. Now it says TESTED. Is there anything else needs to be done at this point?
    Xacto
    DEMIGOD

Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:17 am

• You can submit it, now. However, it will still need to be reviewed by the moderators to make sure it complies with realm development guidelines. If it doesn't, it will be rejected. See links to the guidelines here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3312

One Theme to rule them all, One Theme to find them, One Theme to bring them all and in the Chaos bind them.
      NoWorries plays as Baldr, God of Wonder & Progress | Compete together with Baldr in the Order of Baldrlux
    NoWorries
    GOD

Return to Realm Design

Information