Stuck in TESTING

For Wizard Kings (and higher) to discuss the Realm Editor and the creation of realms.
Xacto
DEMIGOD

Stuck in TESTING

Post by Xacto » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:37 am

I created a Realm and it has been stuck in TESTING. I created it the second day when 1.0 was released. Is there something I need to do to make it go through or does it really take this long to be approved?

NoWorries
GOD

Re: Stuck in TESTING

Post by NoWorries » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:37 am

To get it out of testing, you have to play through the Realm and defeat its wizard king. Only then can you release it. To make things easier, you have a button to 100% win every battle automatically. If you haven't already, I'd also recommend taking a look at the Realm Creation guide being developed. See here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3312.

Xacto
DEMIGOD

Post by Xacto » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:09 am

I played through and killed the king. Now it says TESTED. Is there anything else needs to be done at this point?

NoWorries
GOD

Post by NoWorries » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:17 am

You can submit it, now. However, it will still need to be reviewed by the moderators to make sure it complies with realm development guidelines. If it doesn't, it will be rejected. See links to the guidelines here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3312