Request: Remove Construction Points Limit

For Wizard Kings (and higher) to discuss the Realm Editor and the creation of realms.

• So I'm busy designing a new realm, paying attention to the limits on towers etc but not what is happening on the top right of the screen. Yep, I've exceeded the Construction Points Limit, something which to me seems daft - if you provide designers with an area surely they should be able to use all of it? Anyhow, now I have to destroy 22 tiles which imho will ruin the Realm's flow and destroy the landmasses 'natural look'. As such, I think if possible Snapshot should remove the limit (unless it's there for a technical reason) as with the moderation system surely a mod would be able to judge if someone has just gone bananas for no reason!

Thanks,
    Farious
    Attachments
    2015-12-04_00001.jpg
    Farious

• 10+!!!!
    along side this having restrictions on things like encounter limits seems to be completely useless unless there was some sort of game engine limitation.
    anjovi

• I think the construction point are to try and scale the difficulty a little. Towns and villages will increase your construction points. Wizards, citadels, fluxes, forest and mountains reduce construction points. Adding another town or village might solve your problem.
    Psylum

• Psylum wrote:I think the construction point are to try and scale the difficulty a little. Towns and villages will increase your construction points. Wizards, citadels, fluxes, forest and mountains reduce construction points. Adding another town or village might solve your problem.

That's a lot of villages I'd have to spam... might as well just call it a level 1 realm rather than a 5+ I'm aiming for.
    Farious

Return to Realm Design

Information