So who's got some realms in the works?

For Wizard Kings (and higher) to discuss the Realm Editor and the creation of realms.

• Farious wrote:
    WhiteLion wrote:I just finished my 2nd realm. Still so much to learn. This time I worked on a low level realm with lot's of branching. I probably start working on a series realm soon, if I can fit it in my schedule.

Farious I'm w8ing for your rejection :P

XD. I'm not totally evil, well, may be just a little XD. I'll put it into Review Testing tonight.

no,no you are not evil, you are like one of the nicest guy ever <3
    I just know that I'm that bad.
    WhiteLion

• So I've got one that's getting near finish, just have to proof read some of the encounters and playtest it a bit.

Basically it's an expansion on the Dothlam idea, though ties in some more interlocking sidequest/flag interactions that give you little story variances as well as possible strategies in the realm.

The idea is to make the most out of the rng reinforcement feature, making certain paths easier/harder to encourage variety of play (the order in which you recruit stuff, and the patterns of marauders that'll differ in result, utilizing different map tiles for defending as well as creature/spell composition of totems) Though this goes for wizard battling marauders as well (so you'll end up meeting them on a variety of tiles)
    anjovi

Previous

Return to Realm Design

Information