I've created my first realm

For Wizard Kings (and higher) to discuss the Realm Editor and the creation of realms.
Battlecamp

I've created my first realm

Post by Battlecamp » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:00 pm

A dragon's tale is ready for any moderator to test. Please give me feedback. Excited! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :shock:

SlipperyJim

Re: I've created my first realm

Post by SlipperyJim » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:23 pm

I've got it - I shall try and get it done by Sunday at the latest. :)

Regards,

Jim
The Battlemage!

gary is my master now...

Current Unicoin Total: 54.2

Twitter / Steam: SlipperyJim72

Farious

Post by Farious » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:41 am

Battlecamp wrote:A dragon's tale is ready for any moderator to test. Please give me feedback. Excited! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :shock:
Cool! Can't wait to play it!

Just a quick heads up that if you open My Realms & it says Rejected it doesn't literally mean that, it just means you need to open the Realm in the Realm Editor & check out the Moderator's feedback (there is a text box for you to reply to it). Jim's a top guy & will help you through the process.

Farious

Battlecamp

Post by Battlecamp » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:54 pm

Hello again, I have come to the conclusion after reviewing what was found wrong with the realm that I will be adding more content as i feel the realm didn't have enough content. I have fixed the issues regarding some encounters, however, I would be grateful if you could reject it again so I can resubmit a much better version. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you.

Farious

Post by Farious » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:17 pm

Battlecamp wrote:Hello again, I have come to the conclusion after reviewing what was found wrong with the realm that I will be adding more content as i feel the realm didn't have enough content. I have fixed the issues regarding some encounters, however, I would be grateful if you could reject it again so I can resubmit a much better version. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you.
No problem. Done.