Communication

For Wizard Kings (and higher) to discuss the Realm Editor and the creation of realms.
Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:16 pm

• Hi...
    I am quite new, but I play this game for a while...
    I got a problem who is the cause of my absence. I made a realm... This realm is my problem and the hearth of the problem. I can't succeed to make myself understandable by the moderator.
    I tried to got help from my friends, but they saw (and myself) that's ALOT of works. I hesitate what to do with it. I can't continue by myself, cause I think pretty differently... Maybe. It is my reason that I think it is the most plausible for me...
    Ok...
    So, my first language isn't anglish for complicate the things. I don't know what is hard to understand in my realm, and I REALLY don't want to let down this beautiful project that I begin and ''nearly'' finished.
    Even in french I have difficulties to be clear in what I write so... I really don't know what to do. Don't worry if you decide to help me however : I can be clear by expaining the things who is complicate to understand, but alone, I don't know what is correct in anglish and I don't have big enough program for that kind of text.
    Sorry if I have some errors in my text, I writted it as good as I could.
    Ombreverte

Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:33 pm

• What's your best language? With localization coming in the next update, there -might- be an opportunity for you to do your realm in your native language, assuming there is someone that might be able to moderate in that language.

One Theme to rule them all, One Theme to find them, One Theme to bring them all and in the Chaos bind them.
      NoWorries plays as Baldr, God of Wonder & Progress | Compete together with Baldr in the Order of Baldrlux
    NoWorries
    GOD

Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:34 pm

• French...
    Ombreverte

Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:44 pm

• I'll initiate a conversation on this topic among moderators.

One Theme to rule them all, One Theme to find them, One Theme to bring them all and in the Chaos bind them.
      NoWorries plays as Baldr, God of Wonder & Progress | Compete together with Baldr in the Order of Baldrlux
    NoWorries
    GOD

Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:48 pm

• Thanks. It is pretty appreciated.
    Ombreverte

Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:39 pm

• Ombreverte wrote: I got a problem who is the cause of my absence. I made a realm... This realm is my problem and the hearth of the problem. I can't succeed to make myself understandable by the moderator.

Please feel free to resubmit your Realm if you wish & I will a have a look at. Private Message me the Realm name & I will gladly then help you over PM. It is not unusually for a Realm to be returned to a Designer a number of times for corrections, bug fixes or suggestions; it is a process designed to help you make the best Realm you can and one that meets your expectations.

Farious
    Farious

Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:44 pm

• Sure. I will do right now. Let me check the exact name.
    Ombreverte

Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:46 pm

• It is Dz's Laboratory. I tried to correct the introduction with my friends only. Sorry the rest I didn't touch or nearly. I don't understand what is isn't though. Ah, it is already Slipperjim(y) who got it. Sorry, I think he isn't connected in this moment. Let me check.
    Ombreverte

Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:33 am

• Ombreverte wrote:It is Dz's Laboratory. I tried to correct the introduction with my friends only. Sorry the rest I didn't touch or nearly. I don't understand what is isn't though. Ah, it is already Slipperjim(y) who got it. Sorry, I think he isn't connected in this moment. Let me check.

Jim was the moderator who returned it to you. Just resubmit your Realm & I'll pick it up & have a look at it.

Thanks,
    Farious
    Farious

Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:21 pm

• It is posted as Dz's laboratory Intro. Thanks for your time. It is pretty appreciate. I made so much works for this realm.
    Ombreverte

Next

Return to Realm Design

Information