Communication

For Wizard Kings (and higher) to discuss the Realm Editor and the creation of realms.
Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:16 pm

• Hi...
    I am quite new, but I play this game for a while...
    I got a problem who is the cause of my absence. I made a realm... This realm is my problem and the hearth of the problem. I can't succeed to make myself understandable by the moderator.
    I tried to got help from my friends, but they saw (and myself) that's ALOT of works. I hesitate what to do with it. I can't continue by myself, cause I think pretty differently... Maybe. It is my reason that I think it is the most plausible for me...
    Ok...
    So, my first language isn't anglish for complicate the things. I don't know what is hard to understand in my realm, and I REALLY don't want to let down this beautiful project that I begin and ''nearly'' finished.
    Even in french I have difficulties to be clear in what I write so... I really don't know what to do. Don't worry if you decide to help me however : I can be clear by expaining the things who is complicate to understand, but alone, I don't know what is correct in anglish and I don't have big enough program for that kind of text.
    Sorry if I have some errors in my text, I writted it as good as I could.
    Ombreverte

Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:33 pm

• What's your best language? With localization coming in the next update, there -might- be an opportunity for you to do your realm in your native language, assuming there is someone that might be able to moderate in that language.

NoWorries
    GOD

Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:34 pm

• French...
    Ombreverte

Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:44 pm

• I'll initiate a conversation on this topic among moderators.

NoWorries
    GOD

Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:48 pm

• Thanks. It is pretty appreciated.
    Ombreverte

Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:39 pm

• Ombreverte wrote: I got a problem who is the cause of my absence. I made a realm... This realm is my problem and the hearth of the problem. I can't succeed to make myself understandable by the moderator.

Please feel free to resubmit your Realm if you wish & I will a have a look at. Private Message me the Realm name & I will gladly then help you over PM. It is not unusually for a Realm to be returned to a Designer a number of times for corrections, bug fixes or suggestions; it is a process designed to help you make the best Realm you can and one that meets your expectations.

Farious
    Choose FREEDOM! Choose the ANARCHY WOLVES Chaos Reborn guild! Click here!
    Discord & Forum Moderator, Realm Moderator, & Wiki Admin.
    PM me to ask Realm Design questions or for help.

#ChaosReborn:
    DISCORD | Wiki | My Videos
    Farious

Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:44 pm

• Sure. I will do right now. Let me check the exact name.
    Ombreverte

Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:46 pm

• It is Dz's Laboratory. I tried to correct the introduction with my friends only. Sorry the rest I didn't touch or nearly. I don't understand what is isn't though. Ah, it is already Slipperjim(y) who got it. Sorry, I think he isn't connected in this moment. Let me check.
    Ombreverte

Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:33 am

• Ombreverte wrote:It is Dz's Laboratory. I tried to correct the introduction with my friends only. Sorry the rest I didn't touch or nearly. I don't understand what is isn't though. Ah, it is already Slipperjim(y) who got it. Sorry, I think he isn't connected in this moment. Let me check.

Jim was the moderator who returned it to you. Just resubmit your Realm & I'll pick it up & have a look at it.

Thanks,
    Farious
    Choose FREEDOM! Choose the ANARCHY WOLVES Chaos Reborn guild! Click here!
    Discord & Forum Moderator, Realm Moderator, & Wiki Admin.
    PM me to ask Realm Design questions or for help.

#ChaosReborn:
    DISCORD | Wiki | My Videos
    Farious

Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:21 pm

• It is posted as Dz's laboratory Intro. Thanks for your time. It is pretty appreciate. I made so much works for this realm.
    Ombreverte

Next

Return to Realm Design

Information