Hegemony

Discussion and development of guilds, including guild lore and recruitment.
Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:48 pm

• I am re-naming my character to Glas Masv in-game

Is your new name pronounced "Glass Massive"?
    bejebus

Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:19 am

• Correct Bejebus,

The spelling is likely a reaction to Baldr. Baldrlux is thematically diametrically opposed to Hegemony and a recognized threat.
    Glas Masv, Child of the Light-Eater, Ascendent Metamorphic Singularity; MastrMynd of Hegemony

Join Hegemony! Original PvP/Realm/Lore Guild.

Send a PM or contact Glas Masv aka GlassJaw in-game or on Discord to Apply.
    Glas Masv

Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:09 am

• Sleeper agent Ichthydion reporting for duty. The mighty incantation of Otium and a generous offering of fish will, in the opportune time, activate me into service of the Hegemony. (Also, I require an invite.)
    Ichthydion

Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:53 pm

• Icthydion, invite is incoming. Let me know your steam handle and I can invite you to our new Steam Group. The Steam Group is going to be the best way of coordinating as a guild. So far Ozu is in the group. I'm still working on getting Contraminus to get in as well as others

Look forward to gaming with you and glad to see you take part in League.
    Glas Masv, Child of the Light-Eater, Ascendent Metamorphic Singularity; MastrMynd of Hegemony

Glas Masv

Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:11 pm

• Pleased to report that Koral has joined the ranks of Hegemony. I'm hope to see him become a force in League play.

I also got to play with a new player last night named, Asha, I believe. I'm hoping she joins us soon as well.

I've started on my first Hegemony themed realm. It will take awhile to master realm design enough to publish it. It is a Level 1 realm that promotes exploration, intrigue, ethical choices, and I'm aiming for it to support multiple endings. I think the opening encounter will make clear that may not be time to do everything, but if you don't explore you may miss out on key quests/objectives. Another aim is for Exploration and incentives to skip lords will render the normal speed run scoring system a mute point.

Hegemony is active in this realm, but the protaganist will not start out on Hegemony's side. I'd like the protagonist to arrive on behalf of the Order of Anu, Baldrnox, Baldrlux, or Anarchy Wolves. Cephalopods are way too O.P. for the role. If any guilds are interested in sending a wizard to save a realm of Ancient dragons from a tyrant, a rebellion, the forbidden ways of Balance, and the beginning of a Hegemony invasion - please contact me. :D

Glas Masv

Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:42 pm

• Hegemony has swelled by two more Agents. The formidable Bos5k and quick learning Asha are on our team. Pleased as punch.

Glas Masv

Previous

Return to Orders and Guilds

Information