Order of Baldrlux

Discussion and development of guilds, including guild lore and recruitment.
Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:05 pm

• ORDER OF BALDRLUX

Introduction: An order of wizards who endlessly battle rival guilds in the arenas and realms of Chaos Reborn.
    In-Game Guilds: Baldrlux and Baldrnox
    Leaders: Baldr (active PST times) and RafiRomero (active BST times)
    God: Baldr, an ancient God of Wonder & Progress
    Sigil: A golden dragon
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/baldrlux
    Short-link to this post: http://bit.ly/baldrlux
    Wiki: http://chaosreborn.wikia.com/wiki/Order_of_Baldrlux
    Challonge: http://challonge.com/teams/order-of-baldrlux

How to Join:
    All are welcome! The easiest ways to join the Order of Baldrlux are to (1) join the Order's Steam group here, (2) introduce your in-game wizard in a post below, or (3) ask Baldr (NoWorries) or RafiRomero anywhere you find them.

Guilds of the Order: The Order includes two in-game guilds: Baldrlux and Baldrnox. Members of both guilds are members of the Order of Baldrlux. The Baldrlux guild is organized by Baldr, and the Baldrnox guild is organized by RafiRomero. Both guilds share common goals; however, with in-game competitions and in-game lore, they are rivals of each other.

In-Game Goals:
    The official ideology of the Order holds that mortals are capable of great wonder and progress if only the gods would stop interfering. The Order strives to make such a future a reality by fighting the gods and their followers who seek to usurp the wonder of which wizards, alchemists, and ordinary humans are capable. Whether members sincerely share in these goals, however, is irrelevant so long as they are willing to battle gods, guilds, and other foes of the Order.

In-game Lore:
    The Order is named after Baldr's avatar, Baldrlux, a golden dragon who sacrificed herself to defeat a fell god who attempted to subjugate mortals to its ambitions. The story of her death and the founding of the Order can be found here. The principal leaders of the Order, Baldr and RafiRomero, are gods who strive to make deities irrelevant or dead, at least the other ones. They both personally lead guilds, Baldrlux and Baldrnox, which are rival factions within the Order. Some Order members switch their guild allegiance as often as they change their talismans for magical combat.

Other info:
    The actual, primary purpose of the Order is to help provide opportunities to have fun playing Chaos Reborn. Members are welcome to contribute to the development of all aspects of the Order, including its goals and lore. Members also are welcome to switch their in-game guilds as often as they want.

Roleplay:
    There is no roleplay expectation; however, members of the Order are encouraged to roleplay during matches involving members of other guilds and orders, especially when fighting against demigods and gods.

Baldrlux.jpg
    The golden dragon, Baldrlux; avatar of Baldr, God of Wonder and Progress.

One Theme to rule them all, One Theme to find them, One Theme to bring them all and in the Chaos bind them.
      NoWorries plays as Baldr, God of Wonder & Progress | Compete together with Baldr in the Order of Baldrlux
    NoWorries
    GOD

Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:06 pm

Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:23 am

• I offer two of four aspects.
    MiloDante, the Wrath of Lost Children, finds Ragnarök to be a worthy pursuit, and will gladly assist in your eventual removal.
    RafiRomero, the Joy of Outrageous Fortune, delights in the hurly-burly of wizardly combat as an end in itself, and a means only to revelry.

This "Cult of The Gary" must be stopped at all costs.

MiloDante.PNG
    MiloDante hungers for the end of days
    MiloDante.PNG (195.35 KiB) Viewed 530 times
    RafiRomero

Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:42 am

• Baldr will surely rejoice for the day that he is irrelevant. Meanwhile, there are gods and their cults to destroy. Welcome, Wrath of Lost Children and Joy of Outrageous Fortune. Let us stop the emerging menace of gary and his misguided disciples!

(Invite sent in-game. Glad to have you on board!)

One Theme to rule them all, One Theme to find them, One Theme to bring them all and in the Chaos bind them.
      NoWorries plays as Baldr, God of Wonder & Progress | Compete together with Baldr in the Order of Baldrlux
    NoWorries
    GOD

Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:15 am

• Members of the Order of Baldrlux are welcomed and encouraged to start a lore thread in this forum where they can account for their histories, exploits, objectives, and anything else they wish known about your wizardly selves. No lore thread is too big or too small. In turn, I will index your lore thread to your name above in this thread's second post (here) so that your lore thread is easy to find no matter how cluttered the Orders and Guilds forum becomes.

Please format your thread however you wish. (Yes, yes. Wonder and humanity.) That said, the index above will link to your thread's top post, so you may want to use the edit function to keep your top post updated with primary content.

NoWorries
    GOD

Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:09 pm

• Cel is at your service. I will bring down the dark skies upon all those lowly gods and their brainwashed children who dare to step in against the ways of humanity. That includes those squid worshippers, the wolf anarchists, those agents of Anu, and Baldr himself.
    Attachments
    cel.png
    celwulf

Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:52 pm

• Welcome to the Order, Cel. I am gladdened that when my time has come that you will be there to dispose of me if I fail to accept my proper irrelevance.

NoWorries
    GOD

Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:43 pm

• For those on the Discord server, our Order now has its own tag. Just ask any moderator or me to tag you as a member of the Order of Baldrlux, and you will be tagged... dare I say... it.

Not on the official Chaos Reborn Discord server, yet? Just follow this link to join: https://discord.gg/9EtqbdK

NoWorries
    GOD

Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:28 am

• I pay greetings to the great God Baldr and beg forgiveness for disturbing his endless toils defending and bettering the Mortals' lot.

Scholars of affiliation to the Anarchy Wolves Order do beg you cast your most watchful eye over their humble writings regarding your great benevolent self's order and hope that you may show leniency for any word out of place and they do pledge to dutifully learn from that most great intellect of yours and that of their likewise educated kin of the Order of Baldrlux.

Their words await you or your emissary at the Repository of Wikia: http://chaosreborn.wikia.com/wiki/Order_of_Baldrlux

The Divine Wolf General,
    Farious
    Farious

Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:00 am

• Thank you, Wolf General Farious. Your order seems replete with Alchemists of the highest caliber. One thing for me to clarify, however. Though longer-lived by a span of centuries than mundane humans, Wizards - even demigods - remain mortal. My call is to empower all mortals, Wizards included, to reign over their future without the interference of gods.

So-called divinities wield their immortality as a mandate to usurp the progress and wonder of which Wizards, Alchemists, and ordinary humans are capable. The interference of immortals is a scourge that must be stopped. They will be stopped.

NoWorries
    GOD

Next

Return to Orders and Guilds

Information