Steam Forum for Demigods and Gods

Discussion and development of guilds, including guild lore and recruitment.
Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:55 pm

• There is a private Steam forum for Demigod and God players: the Chaos Reborn Pantheon. Its original members were all Demigod and God backers of the game's Kickstarter. It never got much use because backers also had a private forum here.

Now that we have guilds, perhaps this Steam forum might find use for guild leaders to collaborate and communicate directly outside of the game's global chat. All in-game Demigods and Gods are eligible for membership.

Players of Demigod and God wizards can request an invitation here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/crpan

EDIT: A short-link to the Steam group is http://bit.ly/crpan

One Theme to rule them all, One Theme to find them, One Theme to bring them all and in the Chaos bind them.
      NoWorries plays as Baldr, God of Wonder & Progress | Compete together with Baldr in the Order of Baldrlux
    NoWorries
    GOD

• I'm inclined to say delete it and just send everyone over here. My view, but then I'm not meant to post in either so it's probably none of my business anyway.
    Farious

• The Steam group was never meant to be limited just to backers. Also, the Steam group has some useful features that make it an attractive tool for Demigod and God guild leaders until such time as similar features are added to Chaos Reborn. I.e., membership can be self-regulated by members without making them forum moderators here, and - maybe most useful - there is a chat tool where members of the group can communicate with each other in ways not possible in any forum here.

One Theme to rule them all, One Theme to find them, One Theme to bring them all and in the Chaos bind them.
      NoWorries plays as Baldr, God of Wonder & Progress | Compete together with Baldr in the Order of Baldrlux
    NoWorries
    GOD

• I'm not really that familiar with it tbh… as in not familiar at all!… so thanks for the invite. I'll have a proper poke around later.
    Farious

Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:07 pm

• Good idea!

The Guild of the Cephalopods is now recruiting - We embrace all.

- Chief Tentacle Arranger in The Guild of the Cephalopods.
    SpiteAndMalice
    DEMIGOD

Return to Orders and Guilds

Information