Scoring league rankings for guilds

Discussion and development of guilds, including guild lore and recruitment.
Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:45 pm

• How is it calculated exactly?

For instance, I am a member of the Baldrnox guild under the auspices of the Order of Baldrlux, but that is beside the point. So for Baldrnox (and lest not forget Baldrlax), why is my guild not ranked under Classic Law when I personally am, an AM (ArchMage). See the screenshots..
    Attachments
    but no guild ranking.jpg
    personal ranking.jpg
    No One is God, but Many Humanyti | Baldrnox Unighted | Order of Baldrlux
    celwulf

• (1) Your results count toward your guild totals only for when you are in the guild. So if you change in-game guilds during a season, some wins/losses count toward the first and some count to the second.

(2) A guild only reaches the leaderboard in League only when the net results of participating guild members in that mode effectively reach Archmage. In this context, if I'm the only member of my guild participating in a League mode, the League reaches the guild leaderboard when I reach Archmage. Note that you could reach Archmage and your guild might not reach the leaderboard if another member of your guild offsets your wins with losses.

(3) Games you complete that involve another member of your guild do not count toward the guild rankings. So you could reach Archmage personally, but your guild might not if most of your matches involved an opponent who belonged to your guild.

One Theme to rule them all, One Theme to find them, One Theme to bring them all and in the Chaos bind them.
      NoWorries plays as Baldr, God of Wonder & Progress | Compete together with Baldr in the Order of Baldrlux
    NoWorries
    GOD

• NoWorries wrote:(2) A guild only reaches the leaderboard in League only when the net results of participating guild members in that mode effectively reach Archmage. In this context, if I'm the only member of my guild participating in a League mode, the League reaches the guild leaderboard when I reach Archmage. Note that you could reach Archmage and your guild might not reach the leaderboard if another member of your guild offsets your wins with losses.

Thanks Baldr!! To clarify the second point, does the game use the same star laddering system meaning that behind the scenes it actually subtracts stars if a guild player in that mode loses a game and the guild is at or above level 5?
    No One is God, but Many Humanyti | Baldrnox Unighted | Order of Baldrlux
    celwulf

• I don't know. The system is a bit opaque.

One Theme to rule them all, One Theme to find them, One Theme to bring them all and in the Chaos bind them.
      NoWorries plays as Baldr, God of Wonder & Progress | Compete together with Baldr in the Order of Baldrlux
    NoWorries
    GOD

Return to Orders and Guilds

Information