Any discussion not specifically related to Chaos Reborn
- Posts: 254
- Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:21 am
- Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
True Neutral here. I was hoping for Neutral Good, but I'll take it.
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:01 pm
- Location: Sweden
Lawful (67%) Good (78%). Wasn't expecting to score so high, as I was answering mostly in the middle range of the given options.
- Posts: 160
- Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:45 am
Chaotic Neutral. More specifically: 36% Law vs Chaos and 46% Good vs Evil.
- Posts: 5039
- Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:17 am
- Location: Baldrlux.com
Lawful (72%) good (78%).
- One Theme to rule them all, One Theme to find them, One Theme to bring them all and in the Chaos bind them.
NoWorries plays as Baldr, God of Wonder & Progress | Compete together with Baldr in the Order of Baldrlux
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:04 pm
- Location: Norwich
You scored 50% Law vs Chaos and 54% Good vs Evil!
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:42 am
- Location: Sweden Gotland
I got higher than I usually get from other quizzes and got 57% Law vs Chaos and 60% Good vs Evil so it was still within True Neutral (the pic showed switzerland)
Luck is something that gets weird when I'm there
Steam/Skype: joreason (renamed myself Toutai)
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:32 pm
Reflects my plaiatyle id say
Qs are very arbitrary tho
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:22 am
- Location: UTC -4
Another True Neutral here. 50/50 Law/Chaos and 52% Good over Evil. In D&D, I have always felt like True Neutral can be either the most shallow or most complex of the nine alignments depending on how you play it.
- Posts: 1278
- Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:36 am
- Location: Cumbria, UK
Lawful Good, although for me the quiz was broken (no questions about gooey blob)
(62% Law vs Chaos and 64% Good vs Evil)
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:54 am
- Location: England
Lawful good, no surprise...