Games giveaway

Any discussion not specifically related to Chaos Reborn
Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:10 pm

• michigogo wrote:I would love to play chivalry. I had it in my wishlist for quite a long time, I don't know why I never bought it. I would be delighted if I could play it.
    Why do you have all those games to give lol?

Consider it yours, let me know if you failed to receive it through Steam. Enjouy.
    I'll reply to your question later, cause I have to leave. ;-)
    --------------------------------------------------
    Oh you ****king fool - you left us carrying your useless pain and now we're trapped here until we die. Remains, remains, the residue. Remains, remains, now is it you ???
    (The Legendary Pink Dots - Spike)
    Mr_Twister

Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:12 pm

• Thanos wrote:I have some free games to offer up too but Humble Bundle changed their site a while back and now it sometimes shows keys I know I have redeemed when I try to look for unredeemed games. Anyone experienced this and know how to sort it out? I don't want to offer up something and then not be able to provide it.

@OP: I am interested in Omerta City of Gangsters but I haven't been very active on the forum lately. So I don't mind if you pass it on to someone else instead.

You have enough posts to consider yourself an active member of the community, so consider it yours. ;-)
    I have to go now, but I'll take a look at your list later. And then we can see if we can connect on Steam too.
    Oh you ****king fool - you left us carrying your useless pain and now we're trapped here until we die. Remains, remains, the residue. Remains, remains, now is it you ???
    Mr_Twister

Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:23 pm

• Mr_Twister wrote:
    TΛPETRVE wrote:I have a gift copy of Depths of Fear: Knossos to offer, which is a bitty and messy, but ridiculously entertaining stealth/horror fps game with a 1980s Greek mythology-themed B-movie feel.

Bit confused, are you just joining the giveaway party, or where you offering me this in return for something from my list ?

I was initially pondering if I wanted sth. from your list, but I think I'll pass, so my offer is simply up for takesies.

Thanos wrote:PAC-MAN™ Championship Edition DX+ All You Can Eat Edition Bundle

This is something I do have an eye on. Is it still open for grabbies 8-) ?
    But the problem is, indeed, it zlots at Vlurxtrznbnaxl.
    TΛPETRVE

Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:51 am

• Thanos wrote:Fair point Jim. Here's a list of games I think will work:
    [...]
    Talisman: Digital Edition
    [...]

I'd love to take Talisman off your hands. :D I still have the physical version and play it every now and then, would be interesting to check out the digital one. I just hope I'd be able to find some people to play it with.
    D00m

Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:28 pm

• D00m wrote:
    Thanos wrote:Fair point Jim. Here's a list of games I think will work:
    [...]
    [...]

I'd love to take Talisman off your hands. :D I still have the physical version and play it every now and then, would be interesting to check out the digital one. I just hope I'd be able to find some people to play it with.

Talisman is a great game :-)

I always tend to prefer the phyical version of board games, but please let me know whether the digital copy is any good.

The Guild of the Cephalopods is now recruiting - We embrace all.

- Chief Tentacle Arranger in The Guild of the Cephalopods.
    SpiteAndMalice
    DEMIGOD

Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:31 pm

• That Stanley Parable is well worth a go :-)

I'd use the term 'game' loosely in regards to it, but it's certainly original and entertaining.

The Guild of the Cephalopods is now recruiting - We embrace all.

- Chief Tentacle Arranger in The Guild of the Cephalopods.
    SpiteAndMalice
    DEMIGOD

Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:47 pm

• Mr_Twister wrote:
    Thanos wrote:I have some free games to offer up too but Humble Bundle changed their site a while back and now it sometimes shows keys I know I have redeemed when I try to look for unredeemed games. Anyone experienced this and know how to sort it out? I don't want to offer up something and then not be able to provide it.

@OP: I am interested in Omerta City of Gangsters but I haven't been very active on the forum lately. So I don't mind if you pass it on to someone else instead.

You have enough posts to consider yourself an active member of the community, so consider it yours. ;-)
    I have to go now, but I'll take a look at your list later. And then we can see if we can connect on Steam too.

Thanos, could you pm me your steam account so I can gift you that copy of Omerta ?

From your list I'm mostly interested in Hearts of Iron III.
    Mr_Twister

Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:03 pm

• TΛPETRVE wrote:
    Thanos wrote:PAC-MAN™ Championship Edition DX+ All You Can Eat Edition Bundle

This is something I do have an eye on. Is it still open for grabbies 8-) ?

Not available anymore. You just claimed it. I'll PM you shortly.

D00m wrote:
    Thanos wrote:Fair point Jim. Here's a list of games I think will work:
    [...]
    [...]

I will PM it to you along with my Steam ID. I have only played against the AI and I'm not very good but I would enjoy playing with real people as well. :)

SpiteAndMalice wrote:That Stanley Parable is well worth a go :-)

I'd use the term 'game' loosely in regards to it, but it's certainly original and entertaining.

I agree completely. One of the best "digital experiences" I have had. A must-play that I recommend everyone try once. And fortunately there is a demo for it so everyone can (special note: the demo is completely new content so if you played the game without playing the demo, download the demo for bonus content!).

Mr_Twister wrote:Thanos, could you pm me your steam account so I can gift you that copy of Omerta ?

From your list I'm mostly interested in Hearts of Iron III.

Sure thing. I will PM you shortly. And consider HoI3 your's. Glad to give it a good home actually. I am a big fan of Paradox Grand Strategy games.
    Thanos

Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:36 pm

• Oi, thanks. Best PAC-MAN game ever :ugeek: .
    But the problem is, indeed, it zlots at Vlurxtrznbnaxl.
    TΛPETRVE

Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:55 am

• Thanos wrote:I will PM it to you along with my Steam ID. I have only played against the AI and I'm not very good but I would enjoy playing [Talisman] with real people as well. :)

Thanks again. I'm probably gonna play just once with the AI, but would very much love to play a whole bunch with real people. I see some of my Steam friends have it, so I hope we can get a larger game together, but even if it were just the two of us, I'd still much rather do that than play the AI.
    D00m

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic

Information