Setting up a game of Talisman: Digital Edition

Any discussion not specifically related to Chaos Reborn

• I know that some of you fine folk own Talisman: Digital Edition. Thanos and I have talked about playing it multiplayer. It'd be great to get a 4 player game going. Anyone up for it?
    D00m

• Of course!

Depends on scheduling for me - is it live or asynch? Have not played MP (as usual).

Regards,

Jim
    The Battlemage!

gary is my master now...

Current Unicoin Total: 54.2

Twitter / Steam: SlipperyJim72
    SlipperyJim

• I don't even know, if there's an async option. I'd definitely prefer to play live, also with voice chat, if people are up for it. Just a proper board game session, would probably get some beers, though I don't plan on sharing. ;)
    D00m

• Yeah - me too!

OK - count me in and we'll see if we can come up with a good time for all interested :)

Regards,

Jim

p.s. I have the original boardgame (with all expansions before Timescape) which is what The Bean and I play by candlelight if we have a power cut :)
    The Battlemage!

gary is my master now...

SlipperyJim

• Definitely willing and able to get in on a game. All I ask is a day or so notice so I can get beer too (my state prohibits alcohol sales on Sunday >_>).

Do we have a VOIP of choice? I have used a few different options in the past but I don't own a server of my own. Although I do have a Curse account which is a free option that doesn't require private servers etc.

Tomorrow, Wednesday or Thursday would be fine for me if you guys are anxious to play soon. But Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are probably not good unfortunately.

Edit: Sent you a friend request on Steam Jim.
    Thanos

• I downloaded the demo for that a few months back. I used to play the boardgame a lot in my twenties I really enjoyed the digital version until I reached the centre and failed my check to win the game six times in a row and died. I think I only needed to roll about 6 on two dice to win as well. I ragequit and deleted the damn thing.
    Tess
    GOD

• I am not free until next week.

Monday - Thursday I am free between 17:00 and 21:00. Fridays I am on Chaos. Saturday and Sunday I am free from 12:00 until 18:00 BST.

As I said - my schedule kinda sucks :)

Regards,

Jim
    The Battlemage!

gary is my master now...

SlipperyJim

• I should be able to do Mon and Tue next week during the times that SlipperyJim suggested.
    D00m

• Sorry if I made it seem like I am inaccessable on the weekend. I only meant this weekend as I have plans with both my in-laws and my own parents. So anytime after Sunday should be fine for me. I think my schedule is open after Sunday night.
    Thanos

• So what would you guys say to playing a round of Talisman tomorrow evening, say at 7pm BST?
    D00m

Next

Return to Off Topic

Information