NON-CR GAMING SESSIONS

Any discussion not specifically related to Chaos Reborn
Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:14 pm

• SpiteAndMalice wrote:I've also go helldivers, but on PS4. Give me a shout on steam if you want my user name.

How on earth do you play it with a controller? I tried that a few times but found it almost impossible compared to mouse and keyboard.
    Tess
    GOD

Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:16 pm

• Tess wrote:
    SpiteAndMalice wrote:I've also go helldivers, but on PS4. Give me a shout on steam if you want my user name.

How on earth do you play it with a controller? I tried that a few times but found it almost impossible compared to mouse and keyboard.

its a twin stick shooter!!
    stubar

Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:20 am

• My only none chaos reborn game i seem to load up now days is called Vagante.

An early access, roguelike platformer with online coop. It's not finished, but it's some potent stuff! might be a while before they finish it but it'd make a good wishlist item :D
    anjovi

Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:08 pm

• anjovi wrote:My only none chaos reborn game i seem to load up now days is called Vagante.

An early access, roguelike platformer with online coop. It's not finished, but it's some potent stuff! might be a while before they finish it but it'd make a good wishlist item :D

its on my list, just waiting for some discount :)
    stubar

Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:54 pm

Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:54 pm

Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:53 pm

• worto03 wrote:
    stubar wrote:http://store.steampowered.com/app/262690/

Little Street Racers is £1.24 at the moment on Steam - ends 15 August. Buy it and join the fun!

Are there any weapons in it - used to love super cars and super cars II on the amiga

no weapons but drives quite similar to Super Cars. Me, Mattyrasker, Mazy and Mostyn played tonight. It was good fun, plan is to play later in the week again! Come join :)
    stubar

Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:49 pm

Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:34 am

• Cool, MP races with 6 or more cars involved look pretty tasty... We had a few 4 car races tonight, it was pretty good. The cars are noticeable under-powered at first, but you can start upgrading them really early. There are a few glitchy problems when hosting a game but I think they can be negotiated.

Tip: (Regarding the camera views) ..As good as the default isometric views make the game look, I found it much better to switch to a 'directly behind-the-car' view, this is probably an obvious tip that you all know anyway, it took me ages to figure it out though because I haven't played a racer in years.

..As soon as I found the most comfortable camera angle for driving (and judging distances and angles etc) I was able to start controlling the car better and get the racing lines right (upgrading your cars ASAP helps to!).
    Mazy

Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:26 pm

• Little Racers Street is great for the price. Of course it's not as good as Stock Car Racer on the BBC Micro from 1983 :D

It's good fun trying to go up the global time trial rankings. I can be quite obsessive about this, especially when I see Mazy's name up there. There are the daily challenges too. Career mode is grindy. It took me about a day to get to number 1 and then there's not much point continuing except for the achievements maybe. Anyway, great suggestion, I definitely got my money's worth!
    Tess
    GOD

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic

Information