NON-CR GAMING SESSIONS

Any discussion not specifically related to Chaos Reborn
Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:42 pm

• Simply making a thread to see if anyone is interested to play some other online games between us CR regulars?

Possible games :-

Death Rally
    Little Street Racers

And others :)
    stubar

Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:06 pm

• Frozen Synapse - I've only just started to get into this (I'm always late discovering games), seems really good, nice tactical MP.

Monaco - I have no idea what the co-op MP on this is like, I've only played a couple of hours of it, it might be worth looking at (it's always cheap in steam sales), might be fun co-op heist type stuff.

Faeria - I think this game is going to be launched as free to play, which is usually a bad sign, but the EA version of this seems ok (seems to be a few free keys for it knocking about, pre-launch).. I usually hate deck building stuff, I probably have a lot to learn before going in to MP, but it seems easy to pick up.. might be ok to MP (or is it random matchmaker only?).

SmallWorld 2 - I have no idea how to play it, seems ok though, there might be a lot to it (skill-wise), or maybe it's really simple but I'm just failing to grasp it... it would be useful if Doofus taught me how to play it instead of just using me as a punch bag.

I don't own Armello or Tastee yet, but I know they are good for MP. People like Talisman and Bloodbowl to (they already have their own thread on here), I don't own either game.

Special Tactics Online? (demo version has MP) Might be ok if it wasn't for the really bad controls.

Helldivers? - I don't own it, supposed to be good co-op.. if you stream it I'll watch it (Matty's recent Trine co-op stream was good)

Dont Starve together - Always good, Co-Op, can be quite draining/grindy though, you can't really ever take a break while playing it (needs TBS version lol).

Banner Saga has free to play MP version? (I haven't started the main SP version yet though).

Shell Shock Live - Always good!

Most of my suggestions are TBS (I'm crap at RTS) ...I can't think of anything as good as CR though... Texas Hold 'em P0ker comes a close second perhaps (Sit 'n' Go's), the ultimate MP game ...there is a CR P0ker club, I cant remember what site we use though lol I think its p0kerstars?... which shows you how much CR cut in to my p0ker time, haven't played in months.. years even.
    Mazy

Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:40 pm

• Don't forget Worms :-)

SPITE NIGHT 21! - Thursday 22 JUne at 20:00 GMT on the Chaos Reborn discord channel.

Chief tentacle arranger in The Guild of the Cephalopods.
    SpiteAndMalice
    DEMIGOD

Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:57 pm

• SpiteAndMalice wrote:Don't forget Worms :-)

Good call.. looked fun, I couldn't get it to run on my pc :( .. good one to stream with VOIP .. oh Gang Beasts to!
    Mazy

Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:39 am

• Wasn't there a CR Shell Shock Live group at one point? I had a look and found something that... well, didn't seem to be players of Chaos Reborn!
    krayzkrok

Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:43 am

• Yeah, a bunch of us got into Shellshock not so long ago didn't we? Think Gary still does, I'd give that a go with you guys again if all are up for it?

Yup, Worms Revolution is a good shout, Stubar and Spite and I had an evening on that and was good fun.

Stubar and I played Trine 3 and streamed that last week, will be doing again as we need to complete it :)

Frozen Synapse is a good one, only 1v1 though. Good async options though :)

I'm down with any RTS as well, Command and Conquer, Company of Heroes, Wargame.

Did play a stupid amount of Civ back in the day but since the failure and subsequent abandonment of it in favour of Civ 6, Sid Meier can go and get stuffed.

Oh, and XCOM as well! If anyone wants to have at that let me know.
    MattyRasker

Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:03 am

• I'm playing lots of Overwatch at the moment. I did play Helldivers for a while which is great fun co-op but despite a few mentions on this forum no one else seemed to come along for the ride. Anyone else in OW? I'm Arenji#21478. I know UnstableVoltage is often there.
    Tess
    GOD

Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:05 pm

• Tess wrote:I'm playing lots of Overwatch at the moment. I did play Helldivers for a while which is great fun co-op but despite a few mentions on this forum no one else seemed to come along for the ride. Anyone else in OW? I'm Arenji#21478. I know UnstableVoltage is often there.

I have Helldivers but I'm not great at it due to lack of playtime :)

Would be good if we are in VOIP for gaming. And yes Mazy is right, we have played Armello, SSL, Don't Starve Together so far.
    stubar

Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:17 pm

• I've also go helldivers, but on PS4. Give me a shout on steam if you want my user name.

SPITE NIGHT 21! - Thursday 22 JUne at 20:00 GMT on the Chaos Reborn discord channel.

Chief tentacle arranger in The Guild of the Cephalopods.
    SpiteAndMalice
    DEMIGOD

Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:11 pm

• SpiteAndMalice wrote:I've also go helldivers, but on PS4. Give me a shout on steam if you want my user name.

I'd like to try Little Street Racers. I see you have it Spite. Its about 1GBP on G2A.

Maybe we could get a few in for that?
    stubar

Next

Return to Off Topic

Information