Who is your nemesis?

Any discussion not specifically related to Chaos Reborn
Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:15 pm

• I think we had a thread like this before, but hey if so it's the festive season so I figured it'd be a good time to ask again. Which player(s) in game are the ones that you dread coming up against? Who do you always feel gives you a tough time of it?

I think for me it's Mazy, when he gets on roll, he's just relentless, if I ever match against him I really sit up and give it my all cause I know I can't afford to do less than that, I'm sure he's beaten me more than most people and and I think any win I have ever got against him is hard fought.

Suprass always used to give me a hell of a game too, I never know any way to play him other than on the back foot, cause I'm always on the back foot. Doof gets stronger and stronger all the time, and I always feel that I have to be prepared for anything. Inc and Tiger especially if facing both in a 2v2, they really coordinate well together.

Lately though, Toutai, in the last SpiteNight. He absolutely took me appart, I'm still having nightmares...

I'll be keeping and eye out for you all in the new year. Merry Xmas. ;-)

SPITE NIGHT 22! - Thursday 27 July at 20:00 GMT on the Chaos Reborn discord channel.

Chief tentacle arranger in The Guild of the Cephalopods.
    SpiteAndMalice
    DEMIGOD

Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:35 pm

• Thanks for the compliment Spite, I'm sure our record against each other is pretty much 50/50 though, we are mutual nemesi (not sure if that is actually a word).

My nemesis without a doubt is my mentor Gary, coz it's Gary, 'nuff said, massive experience, knows the fundamentals of the game inside out, taught me everything I know..

I learnt a bunch of stuff from you as well, and Obsilium, stuff like how to build an army efficiently, mana conservation, using the alignment etc.

But really everyone is my nemesis ..and everyone is a nemesis waiting to happen.. and sometimes RNG decides who your nemesis shall be.
    Last edited by Mazy on Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Mazy

Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:23 am

• gary is scary, Merry Xmas! :D
    In Gary We Trust
    blobka

Return to Off Topic

Information