Prominence P0ker - CR Tourney

Any discussion not specifically related to Chaos Reborn
Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:26 am

• A handful of us have started playing Prominence P0ker which is F2P on steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/384180/

You get chips each day for logging in and the game seems to be generous enough that you never need to buy any (unless you're really bad at p0ker and extremely wasteful with your chips!!).

We were hoping to get enough players together from CR to play a tourney, we've not done this before and think you need 6 players.

Try the game out and let me know if you're interested to join. It's a fun game for sure!

Here is MattyRasker, Yogicfire and I playing a few cash hands.

(have had to use "p0ker" as CR forum doesn't allow the use of the actual card game...)
    stubar

Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:36 am

• I don't normally dig online p4ker games, but I am thoroughly enjoying this one. As Stubar says, it is F2P but I can't think of a situation where I need to buy chips because they are very generous with them. Some of the cosmetics are a grind to get so you could spend real money for those, but again the game gives them out too on occasions.

Plays well, games are found quite easily, good customisation options, recommended!
    MattyRasker

Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:08 pm

• I've had my share of real-money p0ker, and while it didn't really do my bank account much good, I thought it was usually fun. Tournaments in particular.

The issue I always had with fake-money p0ker is that people play differently when they don't really have anything to lose. And as such, good p0ker play tends not to work very well here. Because some bad player will just keep calling with a trash hand, and get a lucky draw on the river.

But if you can setup a little tournament with friends only, I'd gladly try this one out. Will need to brush up my skills again though.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Oh you ****king fool - you left us carrying your useless pain and now we're trapped here until we die. Remains, remains, the residue. Remains, remains, now is it you ???
    (The Legendary Pink Dots - Spike)
    Mr_Twister

Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:17 am

Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:24 pm

• Up to! I am not particular "extremely wasteful with your chips" but pretty much "really bad at p0ker". As far as it is gonna be for fun with friends, sure I am in! ;)
    In Gary We Trust
    blobka

Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:21 pm

• 7gb! dunno have not free space for it at the moment.. .
    In Gary We Trust
    blobka

Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:08 pm

Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:00 am

Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:18 am

• Lol okay chill please I've managed to get needed free space, I'm ready as you are, sir ;)
    In Gary We Trust
    blobka

Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:42 am

• ok, gather some chips up (log in each day gets chips quick, even if you don't play any games!) and we can try and play a tourney one evening next weekend.

One week to GIT GUD!!
    stubar

Return to Off Topic

Information