Chaos Reborn Press

Discussion about all things related to Chaos Reborn
User avatar
MattyRasker
Posts: 1250
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:14 pm
Contact:

Re: Chaos Reborn Press

Post by MattyRasker » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:08 am

UnstableVoltage wrote:
MattyRasker wrote:Kotakus "Best of British Games 2015" - http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2015/12/16/the- ... es-of-2015

Chaos Reborn is on there. Now Kotaku, REVIEW IT!


Arkham Knight is on that list too - so that's not saying much!


Ahh haha yeah I saw that too. As it turns out, Her Story won which actually was really good - I bought it for my wife and we sat down for a whole Saturday and played it.

anjovi
Posts: 1515
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:34 am

Re: Chaos Reborn Press

Post by anjovi » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:12 am

a pcgamer article for the new update
http://www.pcgamer.com/chaos-reborn-get ... aign-mode/


User avatar
MattyRasker
Posts: 1250
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:14 pm
Contact:

Re: Chaos Reborn Press

Post by MattyRasker » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:55 am

This review gives Chaos Reborn a metacritic score, nice one.

Review shortly after release of offline realms. A well timed coincidence, or a conspiracy... ;)

Al-Khwarizmi
Posts: 318
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:08 am

Re: Chaos Reborn Press

Post by Al-Khwarizmi » Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:22 pm

MattyRasker wrote:This review gives Chaos Reborn a metacritic score, nice one.

Review shortly after release of offline realms. A well timed coincidence, or a conspiracy... ;)

Great news but it's a real pity that it didn't come earlier... games only appear on the Metacritic top releases list for three months after release. That would have given the game a lot of exposure.

User avatar
MattyRasker
Posts: 1250
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:14 pm
Contact:

Re: Chaos Reborn Press

Post by MattyRasker » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:45 pm

Al-Khwarizmi wrote:
MattyRasker wrote:This review gives Chaos Reborn a metacritic score, nice one.

Review shortly after release of offline realms. A well timed coincidence, or a conspiracy... ;)

Great news but it's a real pity that it didn't come earlier... games only appear on the Metacritic top releases list for three months after release. That would have given the game a lot of exposure.


This....this saddens me :(

User avatar
NoWorries
GOD
Posts: 5039
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:17 am
Location: Baldrlux.com
Contact:

Re: Chaos Reborn Press

Post by NoWorries » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:58 pm

Best to comment on particular press in a different thread.
___________________________
  • One Theme to rule them all, One Theme to find them, One Theme to bring them all and in the Chaos bind them.
    NoWorries plays as Baldr, God of Wonder & Progress | Compete together with Baldr in the Order of Baldrlux

User avatar
MattyRasker
Posts: 1250
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:14 pm
Contact:

Re: Chaos Reborn Press

Post by MattyRasker » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:04 am

NoWorries wrote:Best to comment on particular press in a different thread.


Oh, sorry.

User avatar
SlipperyJim
Posts: 1420
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:33 pm
Location: UK

Re: Chaos Reborn Press

Post by SlipperyJim » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:29 pm

Chaos Reborn is rated 86 on MetaCritic:

https://t.co/2B56fUW7OM

Regards,

Jim
The Battlemage!

gary is my master now...

Current Unicoin Total: 54.2

Twitter / Steam: SlipperyJim72

User avatar
Farious
Posts: 1211
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:36 am
Location: England
Contact:

Re: Chaos Reborn Press

Post by Farious » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:03 am

SlipperyJim wrote:Chaos Reborn is rated 86 on MetaCritic:

https://t.co/2B56fUW7OM

Regards,

Jim
Good score, & one that should actually go up as content & features are added too!

Locked