GOG Complaint

Discussion about all things related to Chaos Reborn
Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:08 pm

• Months passed but sadly still none of those issues get a fix .

- NO 64-bit for GOG version

- NO Kickstarter rewards for GOG version

- NO Tiers for GOG version

GOG buyers of this game are a second class peasants

Everything provided for Steam version of the game and GOG version is stripped from nearly half of the features .

I am really sad for my support to this game . I won't buy anything from this studio again sorry ...

Also there is another bunch of problems I even don't want to speak about them . I know this game focused on multiplayer .

But still have single player mode and didn't get any improvements after the release . It's only working a tutorial mode . It's far away from a complete mode . It need high amount of customization and control over stuff .
    Skysect

Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:10 pm

• Why would you buy Chaos on GOG? Doing so does make you a peasant tbh. ;-)
    wittzi

Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:20 pm

• I can see that is a joke but let's keep it civil everyone.

I don't want a GoG vs Steam flamewar. :)

Regards,

Jim
    The Battlemage!

gary is my master now...

Current Unicoin Total: 54.2

Twitter / Steam: SlipperyJim72
    SlipperyJim

Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:04 am

• Hi Skysect,

In case you're a Kickstarter backer, please send us more details regarding your backer account to customer.support1@snapshotgames.com. The Kickstarter rewards can be located at the downloads section of the game on the GoG web site. Unfortunately the tiers on GoG can be activated only by us due to the fact that GoG don't have a micro-transactions system.

Cheers
    DND

Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:55 pm

• wittzi wrote:Why would you buy Chaos on GOG? Doing so does make you a peasant tbh. ;-)

- Because I wanted to support devs , and bought the game from all platforms available for purchase . But we are using GOG.com mainly with my friends .

DND wrote:Hi Skysect,

In case you're a Kickstarter backer, please send us more details regarding your backer account to customer.support1@snapshotgames.com. The Kickstarter rewards can be located at the downloads section of the game on the GoG web site. Unfortunately the tiers on GoG can be activated only by us due to the fact that GoG don't have a micro-transactions system.

Cheers

- I am not a backer . But couple of my friends backed to this game was it in Kickstarter . They are complaining about this . And I was thinking to buy those tiers but it seems no luck .

- I am thinking if developer could reduce those prices of DLCs , could implement them to Steam and GOG.com as DLC for example $10 for each tier . Or they will try to implement it as with current prices . There is a game on GOG.com Frozen Cortex selling same tiers on their website too + on GOG.com Ultimate Tier is $100 it's also on Steam , exact same price with last tier of Chaos Reborn . Plus with this scheme DLC's will go to sale and more people wil buy them .

- If all of those changes are implemented I am sure reviews of the game will be more positive and more people will buy it without doubt .

- And lastly I know this game focused on online multiplayer but must improve other aspects too . For example full customization for single player campaign , more choices , also must improve local multiplayer features too .

- It's already focused to matches in all modes so why implementing crippled versions to the other modes ? There is no point of it .

I don't want to harsh for anyone but I am really pissed of and really angry .
    Skysect

Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:18 am

• Hey Skysect,

All I can do at this point is direct you to contact customer.support1@snapshotgames.com for technical issues.

There is no DLC as such (and no one is paying for for anything other than cosmetic touches).

Sorry!

Regards,

Jim
    The Battlemage!

gary is my master now...

Current Unicoin Total: 54.2

Twitter / Steam: SlipperyJim72
    SlipperyJim

Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:53 am

Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:49 am

• Skysect wrote:- NO 64-bit for GOG version

Do you have some real arguments to complain about on this subject :?:
    In Gary We Trust
    blobka
    DEMIGOD

Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:44 am

• blobka wrote:
    Skysect wrote:- NO 64-bit for GOG version

Do you have some real arguments to complain about on this subject :?:

Indeed!

Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:49 pm

• That's a pretty savage Steam thread and generally uncalled for.

The only issue I have in terms of performance is the fact that it doesn't recognise my second GPU. I have an 295X2, but Chaos Reborn only utilises one of the cores. However, it's hardly an issue because it still run at 2560 x 1440 on the best settings @ 60fps (due to vSync).

Someone on there said that they're annoyed it doesn't run well on their 750M GPU! That was released early 2014, so it's over 2.5 years old and is a low-mid range mobile GPU in the first place anyway.

Either way, there seemed to be a LOT of frustration over an old mobile GPU not performing properly.
    wittzi

Return to General Discussion

Information