Wikipedia and Wikia Pages

Discussion about all things related to Chaos Reborn
Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:44 am

• Hi, I was after the mega spell casting chances, so I went to Spells->List->Tables, but the information is not there. OTOH most of the info *is* under "Creatures->Tables"
    RafiRomero

Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:33 pm

• RafiRomero wrote:Hi, I was after the mega spell casting chances, so I went to Spells->List->Tables, but the information is not there. OTOH most of the info *is* under "Creatures->Tables"

The big 'all' tables aren't done yet because we are still working through the Spells and are trying to keep incomplete content to a min so people don't get lost looking for info that isn't there. As there was no more creature/growth/structure type Spells left I thought it would be okay to upload the attack/defence table as it is complete. If you go to Gameplay & Lore >> Tables it lists all tables (either by the drop down menu or by clicking on the Tables menu item itself). There are about 10 spells left to do so it should be up in about a week but if you think it would be useful to have soon then I can upload them as work in progress?
    Farious

Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:00 pm

• Sorry, wasn't meaning to hassle you and there's no hurry from my PoV, I was just pointing out something I noticed.
    The wikia is awesome, keep up the good work:)
    RafiRomero

Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:44 am

• RafiRomero wrote:Sorry, wasn't meaning to hassle you and there's no hurry from my PoV, I was just pointing out something I noticed.

No worries. It does look odd in places with chunks of content still missing :)

RafiRomero wrote:The wikia is awesome, keep up the good work:)

Many thanks! Much appreciated!

Farious
    Farious

Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:04 am

• The basic info for Magic Weapons is now up & can be accessed here: Magic Weapons. Tables for Weapons coming soon.

Farious
    Farious

Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:19 am

• All Spells now exist in some form, & the complete Casting Chance table has been uploaded and can be viewed here: All Spells: Casting Chance and Mana for Failure.

Appreciated if any mistakes or admissions are pointed out. Thanks.

Farious
    Farious

Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:44 pm

• All Spells (in theory) are now listed and can be viewed by clicking here: All Spells.

I will fix the individual Magic Attack & Magic Weapons' pages tomorrow then move on to Talismans before revisiting Spells to add additional content.

Farious
    Farious

Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:18 am

Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:13 am

Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:08 am

• The bolt tower info.

Under Special ability you say that it cant hit adjacent creatures.

Call me a silly old pedantic sausage if you want but to me that is not a special ability, it is a weakness/design flaw.

You wouldn't say that one of supermans sepcial abilities is, can be rendered powerless when exposed to kryptonite.

Or that one of death stars most powerful atributes is that it can be destoryed if you chuck a torpedo down its small thermal exhaust port.

Yes you need to list this weakness but to me it is not a special ability, more a liability.
    R Tape loading error, 0:1
    gary
    DEMIGOD

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Information