Wikipedia and Wikia Pages

Discussion about all things related to Chaos Reborn
Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:57 pm

• gary wrote:Or that one of death stars most powerful atributes is that it can be destoryed if you chuck a torpedo down its small thermal exhaust port.

Yes you need to list this weakness but to me it is not a special ability, more a liability.

In the case of the Death Star it was actually a design feature.

It only became a weakness due to Sith arrogance and because a magical space wizard with experience of shooting womp rats came along at an inopportune moment. Especially when you consider that magic space wizards were no longer thought to exist.

A bolt tower on the other hand is built in a way that really gives it a weakness, it can't shoot adjacent creatures you say? Even tall ones that press their bellies against the bolt thrower. It's out ranged by elves, lions and eagles are too quick for it, and magical wizards (of a non spacey) abound. Not only that but it fires 2nd rate bolts too, they class as ranged projectiles rather than magical weapons. I hear that the rebel alliance are stocking up on bellivent talismans even as we speak.

The Guild of the Cephalopods is now recruiting - We embrace all.

- Chief Tentacle Arranger in The Guild of the Cephalopods.
    SpiteAndMalice
    DEMIGOD

Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:27 pm

• gary wrote:Yes you need to list this weakness but to me it is not a special ability, more a liability.

I will rename 'Special Ability' to 'Attributes' but I don't have time to redo all the pages atm. I will update the Infoboxes and the rest after I have finished Talismans.

Thanks for the feedback,
    Farious
    Farious

Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:02 am

Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:07 am

Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:08 am

Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:43 am

Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:33 am

Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:05 am

• I have added a big table of all Talismans. It is sort-able, so you can view Minor and Major Buff Talismans for Flying Creatures etc side-by-side. You can view it here: Talisman Table (All)

I will add the links to other pages tomorrow, in the meantime, I think a Unicoin collection for me is in order :lol: . Seriously though, if anyone spots a mistake let me know.

Farious
    Farious

Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:28 pm

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Information