Realm Disigners Appreciation Thread

Discussion about all things related to Chaos Reborn
Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:38 pm

• Hi everybody,
    I'm "WhiteLion", some of you might know me from realms but enough about me this thread is dedicated to Realm Designers.

For me Realms are one of the most enjoyable aspects of the game. In my opinion people that makes this possible are underappreciated.

Most of us don't really realize how hard and time consuming it is to create a good realm that's engaging story-wise, challenging and enjoyable at the same time, so I created this thread to let you guys know we appreciate your work and love you :) keep up the good work.

Anjovi, Farious, MattyRasker, SlipperyJim, RafiRomero, Arenji, SpiteAndMalice, PrudentViper and many others we love you all <3

P.s. Sorry in advance for my bad English, it is not my native language.
    WhiteLion

• +1 Big love to all who put in a whole lot of time to make worlds for others enjoyment.

THANK YOU ALL :D
    PRETENAMA
    Incarnadine

• Wow - thanks very much :)

I am sure I speak for the others when I say "You're welcome!".

Regards,

Jim
    The Battlemage!

gary is my master now...

Current Unicoin Total: 54.2

Twitter / Steam: SlipperyJim72
    SlipperyJim

• Thanks guys! and appreciate the nod to realms mode in general. I really do see the potential in realms to be some sort of very enjoyable singleplayer experience that could entertain us for a good while to come. Just needs some extra balancing and perhaps a feature here and there...i really do see the appeal in the streamlined choose your own adventure/strategy hybrid and the cool gameplay that it allows for pvp (those invader/ally features there adding for the next update sound ace!)

I can also appreciate the time constraints and resource management the snapshot team are currently juggling and praise them for the fine job their doing despite the obstacles.
    anjovi

• worto03 wrote: I found myself lacking in both time and creative flair!

I can fully appreciate that, it really does take up a lot of time. I've wished for a while that we could share the design of realms, pass them back and forth between designers in order to collaborate on creating them. I know that I can make some kick ass maps, and I've hopefully got some nice encounters written in my soon to be released realm. I don't have a clue where my marauders are going to appear though ;-) And I bet that Anjovi would have that part nailed within minutes whereas I'll be hours trying to test it out.

The Guild of the Cephalopods is now recruiting - We embrace all.

- Chief Tentacle Arranger in The Guild of the Cephalopods.
    SpiteAndMalice
    DEMIGOD

• And cheers to WhiteLion and others, it's nice to know, thanks for taking the time. :-)

The Guild of the Cephalopods is now recruiting - We embrace all.

- Chief Tentacle Arranger in The Guild of the Cephalopods.
    SpiteAndMalice
    DEMIGOD

• WhiteLion wrote:I'm "WhiteLion", some of you might know me from realms but enough about me this thread is dedicated to Realm Designers [...]Anjovi, Farious, MattyRasker, SlipperyJim, RafiRomero, Arenji, SpiteAndMalice, PrudentViper and many others we love you all <3

Thank you kindly, hugely appreciated.

Farious
    Farious

Return to General Discussion

Information