Why haven't Law Mode and Duels increased the playerbase?

Discussion about all things related to Chaos Reborn
MattyRasker

Re: Why haven't Law Mode and Duels increased the playerbase?

Post by MattyRasker » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:22 am

Spratus wrote:Anyways, it was on eXplorminate.net that I read about it. Glad I found it and I hope to get some MP games in soon..
Just read it's article on Chaos Reborn, well written. Never seen this site before, looks interesting.

And welcome! Spread the word!

zamug

Post by zamug » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:47 pm

Stitchy wrote: I dont see this "split"in the playerbase other than as some phantom myth among some mono minded that stick to their comfortzone.
Wow. Such open mindedness at display here.

Stitchy

Post by Stitchy » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:26 pm

zamug wrote:
Stitchy wrote: I dont see this "split"in the playerbase other than as some phantom myth among some mono minded that stick to their comfortzone.
Wow. Such open mindedness at display here.
meaning?

SlipperyJim

Post by SlipperyJim » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:45 pm

Be excellent to each other is all I ask.

I am not sure this thread is particularly useful except to say that numbers seem down and what can we do about it.

My thoughts are that numbers often go down before a known update. Tonight I saw 15 players online during my limited weekday play schedule which to me seems pretty reasonable compared to the zero I have seen before.

What can we do about it? Play the game and give other players someone to strive against.

Regards,

Jim
The Battlemage!

gary is my master now...

Current Unicoin Total: 54.2

Twitter / Steam: SlipperyJim72

Incarnadine

Post by Incarnadine » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:44 pm

in fairness to law mode we did see some some big numbers, well 60 people or so, too many to share a cab with if nothing else, there wasnt a huge transfer of law players over to chaos mode but there were a few. im sure if we looked at the numbers there are a lot of law games being played and alot more realms players though i have noticed there is very little happening on the classic law front.

Numbers are down again but that just seems to be th way of things.

In order to settle any squabbles between the law and chaos camps i suggest we impose upon the chap who started this thread to set up a law vs chaos tournament where we have a law team and a chaos team and then play against each other once in chaos once in law. It wont do anything to determine which version is better but it might be fun.

till then lets just sharpen out pointy sticks and look at each other with squinty eyes while mumbling words our mothers wouldnt be impressed with under our breath. :lol:
PRETENAMA

Stitchy

Post by Stitchy » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:55 pm

i will come to that party
but i will demand a transmodal toilet, coz i dont consider myself in either "camp" (which to me is more imaginary than real since i think most players are way more flexible than this minority profiling a mode, it either being law or chaos)

SpiteAndMalice
DEMIGOD

Post by SpiteAndMalice » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:04 am

Incarnadine wrote: In order to settle any squabbles between the law and chaos camps i suggest we impose upon the chap who started this thread to set up a law vs chaos tournament where we have a law team and a chaos team and then play against each other once in chaos once in law. It wont do anything to determine which version is better but it might be fun.
Tell you what, I'll set it up if you find the players who are up for playing in it - A team of 2 who only play Law vs a team of 2 who only play Chaos, and a 3rd team that's Stitchy ;-)

4 x 5FFAs
Classic Chaos
Equipped Chaos
Classic Law
Equipped Law

The Guild of the Cephalopods is now recruiting - We embrace all.

- Chief Tentacle Arranger in The Guild of the Cephalopods.