The World Needs Chaos Reborn 2

Discussion about all things related to Chaos Reborn
Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:28 am

• I'm seeing hope for this with the new features of guild action and challenges.

I could easily see a well timed/branded/etc. "Chaos Reborn...Reborn" Update.
    You get a nice dynamic for guilds to compete against eachother as well as the other goods i've been seeing and you might just be able to make a 2nd push with the game.
    anjovi

Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:32 am

• The biggest push possible comes with actual attention of gaming press and advertising opportunities through Steam. These don't really happen with updates. Updates primarily get the attention of some people who have wandered off. A release of a sequel or substantial DLC gets press and organic advertising that brings in the most new players.

NoWorries
    GOD

Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:28 am

• there is a chance...I remember seeing other games getting the rockpapershotgun.com treatment when releasing something in the vein of a "2.0 update"

With all of the work already put into chaos, polishing off the rough edges could very well be worth it.

With the plethora of things that have been added since the first wave of release reviews, it could be a pretty big thing.
    anjovi

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Information