The World Needs Chaos Reborn 2

Discussion about all things related to Chaos Reborn

• I don't see Chaos Reborn having a sequel... Re-Reborn and I'd like to see the game we have fully implemented with god perks, features, etc. The game setting is post-apocalyptic and seems to be space-faring. it's just that magic is so ridiculously advanced that sci-fi is redundant. It's there in the nooks though with Void-Ships, the Vortex, etc. It's like the galaxy was exploited to the point that it was converted into mostly the product of the minds of wizard kings and gods.

I would like to see a spin-off though. Management games as Nephilim, crafting games as alchemists, first-person sandbox puzzle game on Limbo, economic/political/action simulator as a voidship captain/privateer, wizardly duels with a deckbuilder, even an rpg limited to a realm going in-depth with the cities, citadels, & plots, or flesh out the game 'Spires' to create an apple phone/tablet game, a 4X as a Wizard King, etc. etc. The Chaos Reborn setting could be the backdrop for a number of other established gaming genres. If a spin-off is well made those players will get pointed back to Chaos Reborn. We have a game that appeals to turn-based tactical so why not add more players to the player-base with alternate-genre spin-offs?
    Glas Masv, Child of the Light-Eater, Ascendent Metamorphic Singularity; MastrMynd of Hegemony

Join Hegemony! Original PvP/Realm/Lore Guild.

Send a PM or contact Glas Masv aka GlassJaw in-game or on Discord to Apply.
    Glas Masv

• Glas Masv wrote:I don't see Chaos Reborn having a sequel... Re-Reborn and I'd like to see the game we have fully implemented with god perks, features, etc. The game setting is post-apocalyptic and seems to be space-faring. it's just that magic is so ridiculously advanced that sci-fi is redundant. It's there in the nooks though with Void-Ships, the Vortex, etc. It's like the galaxy was exploited to the point that it was converted into mostly the product of the minds of wizard kings and gods.

I would like to see a spin-off though. Management games as Nephilim, crafting games as alchemists, first-person sandbox puzzle game on Limbo, economic/political/action simulator as a voidship captain/privateer, wizardly duels with a deckbuilder, even an rpg limited to a realm going in-depth with the cities, citadels, & plots, or flesh out the game 'Spires' to create an apple phone/tablet game, a 4X as a Wizard King, etc. etc. The Chaos Reborn setting could be the backdrop for a number of other established gaming genres. If a spin-off is well made those players will get pointed back to Chaos Reborn. We have a game that appeals to turn-based tactical so why not add more players to the player-base with alternate-genre spin-offs?

+1 - That's worth posting a thread about in its own right.

The Guild of the Cephalopods is now recruiting - We embrace all.

- Chief Tentacle Arranger in The Guild of the Cephalopods.
    SpiteAndMalice
    DEMIGOD

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Information