World Development and Fiction Blog

Discussion about all things related to Chaos Reborn

• AllenStroud wrote:Yep.

Woo hoo!!!

One Theme to rule them all, One Theme to find them, One Theme to bring them all and in the Chaos bind them.
      NoWorries plays as Baldr, God of Wonder & Progress | Compete together with Baldr in the Order of Baldrlux
    NoWorries
    GOD

• Just to let folks know, the Loremaster's Guide is now drafted. I'm planning on a publication sometime around the 16th of April.
    AllenStroud

• Final ebook file of Dreams of Chaos - the first book in The Death of Gods Trilogy has now been sent Snapshot to send out to backers.
    AllenStroud

• I've read through the Loremaster's Guide and it definitely left me wanting to read more haha. I was not a backer of the game, didn't even know about it then, but very much looking forward to the novels coming out! :D Will they be available on the amazon online bookstore at some point?
    Ellume

• Yep, very shortly.
    AllenStroud

• What's the timetable for Books 2 and 3?

*crosses fingers that Allen Stroud is only like George R. R. Martin in writing prowess and not writing pace* :mrgreen:

One Theme to rule them all, One Theme to find them, One Theme to bring them all and in the Chaos bind them.
      NoWorries plays as Baldr, God of Wonder & Progress | Compete together with Baldr in the Order of Baldrlux
    NoWorries
    GOD

• Book 2 is at 45K in draft currently. Looks like it might be a bit longer than book 1, which was 78.910 words. To be honest, I'm glad I've taken a break on it. Some of the new research will really improve it.

I'm hoping to finish the draft this Summer, but I have three books to finish before September.

I'll start book 3 in 2017.

There's also some great material for a prequel story, which I may look at in between it all.

I also have work to do on Phoenix Point though. I'm currently in the early world research phase on that.
    AllenStroud

• I'm looking forward to it!

And it's great to hear that Snapshot is collaborating with a world-builder like yourself at this early stage of Phoenix Point's development!

NoWorries
    GOD

• I've another visit to the office arranged for the end of July.
    AllenStroud

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Information