New beta branch update 29/06/2017

Discussion about all things related to Chaos Reborn
Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:00 pm

• *figured i'd edit this thread to save on clutter. A new update to the beta branch is up for those wanting to try it out.
    ----------------
    Original post:

I've just been firing up chaos here and there testing parts of the game that I generally play (realms, custom games vs AI, offline battles) and been having a blast with the procedurally generated maps! (props for that! Has gone a loooooong ways regarding my enjoyment!)

If you have any plans for following beta updates, that you might find worth testing, i'd be more than happy to play around with it.

Otherwise, if you are planning on revamping some features and holding off from the release, all i'd simply do is update that brochure on the load up menu (were you see localization/pheonix point news) and just let folks know a new juicy update is coming.

The early release of steam keys is unfortunate, but if you manage to make a bang on update, it might be promising enough of a first time impression (letting them see how much the game changes with each update) and keep them excited about it.

Sort of damage control, but perhaps it could work out just as good as that initial 1st impression we were all hoping for? (maybe have the new update features like the mandatory 1st time law/chaos splash screen pop up for ALL players, incase they were confused the 1st time and then log in later on to find this handy dandy prompt)

Thanks for the work Snapshot gang!
    Last edited by anjovi on Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    anjovi

• All great suggestions!!

One Theme to rule them all, One Theme to find them, One Theme to bring them all and in the Chaos bind them.
      NoWorries plays as Baldr, God of Wonder & Progress | Compete together with Baldr in the Order of Baldrlux
    NoWorries
    GOD

• bumping the thread as the beta's been updated
    anjovi

Return to General Discussion

Information